Wow, major improvement for total hands free operation and phone control. I want this on Blackberry NOW.

Anyone know if this is coming to the true productive phone users? i.e. Us, the BB owners!!
    !

Vlingo InCar,The First and Only Completely Hands Free Solution To Send and Respond to Messages, Make Calls, and Get Directions While Driving | Vlingo

Vlingo InCar offers:

* Voice-driven, hands free initiation Vlingo enters listening mode upon Bluetooth connectivity
    * Voice driven, hands free initiation using a wake up word
    * Conversational user guidance instead of a touch screen
    * Ability to send and respond to messages, make calls and get directions using only voice commands
    10-11-10 08:23 PM
    Maybe... No way to know. I hope so, but it'll probably be expensive
    I don't get why Vlingo is free for Android.
    10-11-10 10:33 PM
    Maybe... No way to know. I hope so, but it'll probably be expensive
    I don't get why Vlingo is free for Android.
    Vlingo is free on Android because Google came out with a competing Android product for free.
    10-12-10 09:35 AM
    Indeed, highly annoying android gets this app for free.

Not paying for Vlingo till Incar comes out since they won't give you free upgrades once purchased.
    10-12-10 10:21 AM
    Vlingo is free on Android because Google came out with a competing Android product for free.
    And since they have a harder time competing with the Android app, they reduce support and features for BlackBerry - genius.
    (I'm refering to how they switched to either no upgrades or a monthly charge)
    10-12-10 02:04 PM
    And since they have a harder time competing with the Android app, they reduce support and features for BlackBerry - genius.
    (I'm refering to how they switched to either no upgrades or a monthly charge)
    Greedy companies make stupid decisions to stop losses.

Had they lowered the price of their app to 9.99 a long time ago, probably at least 10x the users would buy the stupid app in the first place...
    10-12-10 02:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD