I'm not sure if this has been posted already but there is a new Viigo alpha update. You can get it at Viigo Alpha | Download | Viigo. The one new feature that I noticed is there is a "Deals" channel where you can shop for a variety of products from many popular merchants(walmart, bestbuy, amazon ...).Anyone notice anything else that is new?
    Last edited by original00; 06-20-09 at 12:23 PM.
    06-20-09 07:56 AM
    Thanks for the heads up. I didn't know. I thought the last update I did was the latest.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-20-09 01:12 PM
    Looks like they also added multiple article selection using the shift key. That was missing in the last version.

06-20-09 03:33 PM
    I definitely like the look and feel of the new version.

I am having one problem, though. In the weather section, my five day forecasts show the daily highs as "8..." or "9...", etc, etc. For some reason it doesn't show both digits of the temp in the forecast. It's stupid. Anyone else having this problem or have a way to fix it?

06-21-09 07:13 PM
    Coolio. Checking that out now.
    06-21-09 07:20 PM
    I definitely like the look and feel of the new version.

I am having one problem, though. In the weather section, my five day forecasts show the daily highs as "8..." or "9...", etc, etc. For some reason it doesn't show both digits of the temp in the forecast. It's stupid. Anyone else having this problem or have a way to fix it?

Hmm. I just downloaded the new version and the weather seems to work fine for me.
    06-21-09 07:30 PM
    Have anyone notice big lagging problem with the latest version 3.1.324? This is especially obvious when I try to "Mark prior opened". It takes more than 30 seconds to mark 25 articles as read.

Viigo, are you listening?

Anyway, if you haven't update the alpha version, my advice is DON'T. Wait till the next update. I am regretting it badly now as I "mark prior opened" very often. I am not doing that now due to lagging problem and it is a mess in Viigo now.
    06-22-09 11:19 PM
    I had the huge lag issue as well but now it seems to work. I deleted all articles first than the mark prior opened started working.

06-22-09 11:26 PM
    Thanks motionxxusxx, you are the MAN!!!! It works wonders. BUt too sad as I would like to keep some old articles. But the main point is that: it is working fine now. Thanks.

Thanks to Viigo for a great application. I am keeping my blackberry because of this program.. Cheers.
    06-22-09 11:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD