Same thing happens to me occasionally on previous versaions. Have not played with the new one enough yet to see if it still persists. If I recall, it usually happens when there is a photo at the top of the article - guessing it is a page formatting issue.
    Just report the issue guys. As I understand it this is an ALPHA release, not the finished article and not even as advanced as a Beta, so there will be bugs that Viigo want, and indeed need, to know about.
    05-11-09 08:42 AM
    Application error 909: application authentication error. I get this 50% through the download. I've deleted my old version, I've never changed my browser from blackberry, and tried dling after a battery pull. Any other ideas?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-11-09 09:04 AM
    anyone find out if or has been able to get viigo alpha working on 5.0?
    05-12-09 04:44 PM
    Well I got the older version to work. By dling through the crackberry viigo link. But I'm still unable to get alpha to work so I can get the podcasts! Oh well it'll work eventually!
    05-12-09 07:04 PM
    anyone find out if or has been able to get viigo alpha working on 5.0?
    yes works fine, i have it on .93. Just make sure u dl from www/viigo.com/alpha
    05-12-09 07:07 PM
    909 Application authentication failure
    Got that error at the above page as well! Idk why but that's what I get!

05-12-09 07:29 PM
    Not a big fan.
    I don't see any way to save/cache podcast audio, or to even save/bookmark podcast channels...
    05-17-09 02:12 PM
    Just downloaded. Thanks for the link!
    05-17-09 09:47 PM
    Not a big fan.
    I don't see any way to save/cache podcast audio, or to even save/bookmark podcast channels...
    yeah not being able to save the podcasts is a big bummer. needs to change.
    05-17-09 10:02 PM
    Anybody got The Ongoing history of new music podcast? I don't know the URL or how to find it to add it. Any help would be greatly appreciated

05-17-09 10:14 PM
    EDIT: found the ongoing history of new music minute. But I would like the full show. Any ideas?

05-17-09 10:17 PM
    i have alpha on 5.0.93, and have noticed since switching ot the alpha that pics are not loading when pulling up some of the feeds. for example, for the crackberry blog news/rumors - it used to show whatever pic was associated with that blog as on the regular website. now, no picture is displayed. Even when I go to BGR and it states " check out the new..." and i can not see that new phone or what have you. Any ideas to fix this? Thank in advance. Have a good day.
    05-18-09 01:12 PM
    I need help. Over the weekend all my channel headers disappeared (news, politics, entertainment...). I contacted Viigo and was told to hit the menu key>close and then re-open Viigo and they should appear back. Did not happen. I have even deleted the application and re-downloaded the newer version and I am getting the same thing. What do I need to do?

05-18-09 03:49 PM
    I started using the alpha version recently. For an alpha I'm quite impressed. Some things that definitely need work imo is the podcasts. Rewinding hasn't been working for me. On top of that, I do run into the occasional freeze when refreshing articles. But again, this is an alpha and my gripes are rather minimal.

I was using the alpha for Twitter as well, but then I tried out Ubertwitter and fell in love. I also use it for my Pageonce subscription and that works really well. This is definitely my most used application.
    05-18-09 10:06 PM
    Did someone say that Facebook integration is working now? because i havent seen that option yet. They only have 4 different social network options and Facebook is not one.
    05-21-09 04:05 AM
    Anyone elses phone keep reseting when using the youtube section? I didn't have this problem with the old viigo

05-21-09 05:27 AM
    Anyone elses phone keep reseting when using the youtube section? I didn't have this problem with the old viigo

Just tried You Tube via Viigo on my BB for the first time Jermoe and it works fine. I'm on a Bold in the UK running 4.6.0.221 if that helps at all (probably not I'm guessing - just makes you feel worse about it! )
    05-21-09 05:37 AM
    Just tried You Tube via Viigo on my BB for the first time Jermoe and it works fine. I'm on a Bold in the UK running 4.6.0.221 if that helps at all (probably not I'm guessing - just makes you feel worse about it! )
    Makes me question the quality of my phone. This is my 3rd one I'm running 8130/4.5.0.127. Last 2 phones didn't reset them selves. I'm hoping its just the program

05-21-09 05:57 AM
    EDIT: found the ongoing history of new music minute. But I would like the full show. Any ideas?

Where did you find it - I don't see it...
    05-21-09 01:14 PM
    Audio and podcast/add channel/viigo recommends/ongoing history of new music minute

05-21-09 01:38 PM
    I have been using the Beta version for a few weeks no and I like it. I dont do much but check my rss feeds but its a great app and i use it daily.

Its my quick lauch side button now. I never use that voice command app.
    05-21-09 02:02 PM
    Cheers for the link, just downloaded. Will let know if there's a prob *fingers crossed*
    05-21-09 03:13 PM
    Did someone say that Facebook integration is working now? because i havent seen that option yet. They only have 4 different social network options and Facebook is not one.
    Yeah, the new Alpha version, 3.1.242, has Facebook integration now, but you have to set permissions on the Facebook.com website from your PC as well. The HUGE disappointment is all it does is change your status and post a URL/Link to the article or whatever in question rather than the actual article. I don't like it changing my status and wish it would just post the article to my Wall (like the AP News Reader or Reuters new app both do). I emailed them (Viigo) but never heard back. Sounds like the issue is not w/the Viigo app for the BB but rather the interface it connects to on Facebook.com. I dunno. Anyone else have any better results?
    05-24-09 09:12 PM
    Application error 909: application authentication error. I get this 50% through the download. I've deleted my old version, I've never changed my browser from blackberry, and tried dling after a battery pull. Any other ideas?

I've got the same error, maybe i need to edit something to accept an app without signature?
    How to work around this issue?

Thanks
    06-05-09 07:45 AM
49 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD