bbleaks claims its not available yet through appworld. get it from the browser.
    06-11-10 08:43 PM
    Just downloaded version 3.1.86 from the website.
    06-11-10 10:42 PM
    ugh don't upgrade if you do not have an issue with it. Overall, seems snappier slightly but you cannot view the next artist anymore unless you upgrade. I loved that feature but since it's gone, it doesn't help me much.
    06-11-10 11:27 PM
    ugh don't upgrade if you do not have an issue with it. Overall, seems snappier slightly but you cannot view the next artist anymore unless you upgrade. I loved that feature but since it's gone, it doesn't help me much.
    I could be wrong (I'm a "pandora man" myself), but hasn't Slacker been doing a lot of conversion of features from free to paid, over the past year or so?
    06-12-10 12:00 AM
    Slacker has been changing a lot of features from free to paid. I originally used Slacker exclusively because of the ability to cache stations. However, they made some changes and I had nothing but trouble so I started using Pandora.

I tried this new version, but I could never get a station to play. It just kept crashing and/or locking up my phone, which would then require a battery pull. I removed it this morning.
    06-12-10 09:57 AM
    That's one thing that sucks. I like slacker over pandora but with these changes, I'm slowly stepping away from slacker and going back to pandora. I wish there was a yahoo music app for the storm2. There is only a yahoo music app for the bold 9000 last time I check.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-12-10 10:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD