Hey everyone,
    My name is Omri. and I'm one of the Developers for SBSH SafeWallet for BlackBerry.

I wanted to let you know all know that we have a new version of SafeWallet for blackberry released.

here is a summery of the new features:

On the desktop client:
    • Drag and Drop Support
    • Copy, Cut, Paste. Faster Shortcuts Navigation
    • Auto-Lock Replacing Auto-Close
    • Favorites Support

On the BlackBerry client:
    • Support for blackberry Storm devices
    • Fix the timezone issue on Time fields
    • Fix for copying folders.

SafeWallet is a secure storage application designed to help you manage all your private information in one secure solution! This can be credit cards information, passwords, online accounts information, web-sites, emergency contacts, bank account details and much more! The application is based on templates/cards structure organized inside wallets, so you can create cards for different information structures and organize those within any folder structure based on your needs. New cards are created based on templates, although you can completely edit existing cards by adding new fields, removing fields and so forth.

For all you CrackBerry users, we are offering a special offer.
    30% off for the next 2 weeks.

You can come and claim your sale here
    hce.handango.com/HCE/checkout/Cart.jsp?storeId=1223&productId=223627&code=SWPRO3 0OFF&continueUrl=http://www.sbsh.net

Also, A free trial version of SafeWallet for BlackBerry is available for download from
    sbsh.net/products/blackberry/safewallet_pro

Have fun!

Omri,
    SBSH Developer
    12-25-08 12:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD