WTF! ever since i upgraded my Blackberry App World (2.0.0.36)...can't access to my Storm9500 anymore....

ERROR!

Blackberry App World is having trouble connecting to the Blackberry App World server. Verify your network connections and try again.

...tried all and everything like...reinstall, battery pull, create Blackberry ID and login...but still no luck...anyone has a better idea out there?

please assist and throw me some advice

thanks and best regards to all...

Last edited by princeedward; 09-11-10 at 06:00 AM.
    09-11-10 04:21 AM
    Do you have bluetooth turned on? I used to have that issue under App World 1 with my Bold. The problem would go away when I turned off bluetooth. Not sure what the issue was, I haven't had the issue in a while now.
    09-11-10 10:23 AM
    thanks mate...for the reply...nop my bluetooth is always off...what i really dont understand is...it used to work always before and i dont have any problem...but like i said since i installed this latest version...i dont have any access anymore...wish anyone out there had a slight idea about this issue...

is there anyone out there has the former version of Blackberry App World i want to install once again the old veresion but i can't find it anywhere now...or anyone out there that can direct me to any site that i can find the old version please....

thanks and best regards to all....

09-12-10 05:24 AM
    Check if you have apn on, under options > advanced > tcpip. If its on, turn it off and retry.

If that solves the issue, phone your carrier to get them to tell RIM to fix it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-12-10 06:35 AM
    Check if you have apn on, under options > advanced > tcpip. If its on, turn it off and retry.

If that solves the issue, phone your carrier to get them to tell RIM to fix it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Great mate...it works...thanks a million for the tip....just disabled my APN

best regards...

09-12-10 10:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD