Hi all!

We've just released a new version 1.5 of CallLater Send SMS app! It's available for download & purchase on CrackBerry App Store and www.getempower.com.

In a nutshell, CallLater Send SMS allows you to ignore incoming calls and send quick SMS to the caller. When you are busy and cannot take a call for whatever reason (in a movie, driving etc) simply press the Ignore button. It gives you a set of predefined text message to click and send. Its that simple!

CallLater Send SMS also has a DoNotDisturb mode. When you are in a meeting, or you know you cannot take calls for next 15 mins, simple set your device on DND mode. CallLater Send SMS will automatically reject all incoming calls and auto send your pre-selected SMS to the caller! Absolute peace of mind!

With a clean and simple interface, CallLater Send SMS makes managing your calls way simpler and keeps your friends notified of why you were unable to accept their calls.

Features:
    1. Simple point-and-click interface! No complexity.
    2. When you Reject a call the app will automatically show a small popup. Just click on the SMS and it is sent automatically!
    3. AutoFade SMS popup after a few seconds.
    4. You can even AutoSend a pre-selected SMS when you Reject a call.
    5. Do-Not-Disturb feature to Auto-Reject calls!
    6. AutoSend SMS on Missed Calls. Let your friends know why you were unable to answer their call.
    7. Option to restrict auto sending SMS to only people in your contact list.
    8. Options to fine-tune even the smallest feature to make it work exactly like you want.

What's new in version 1.5 :
    1. Now you have a new option to backup auto response messages to memory card. Very handy to restore data when you're switching phone or lose data.
    2. There's no dependancy on Empower Central, it now has an independent icon.
    3. Option to Auto send SMS if you don't pick up the call for a given interval of time.

Current users can upgrade this version for free. I'll also invite new users to try out the latest version & post back with your comments, new ideas and features requests for upcoming versions.
    08-23-10 08:25 AM
    Will this app send the sms to land lines or will it know to send the the sms to only mobile #s?
    08-23-10 10:54 AM
    The link sends me to the previous version,

please fix it

Best Regards!
    08-23-10 12:41 PM
    Will this app send the sms to land lines or will it know to send the the sms to only mobile #s?
    Yes, the app will send SMS to landlines too.

The link sends me to the previous version,

please fix it

Best Regards!
    What seems to be the problem?

Regards,
    Ani
    08-25-10 03:59 AM
    What good is it if it sends to land lines?!? My carrier charges me $1.75 when I text to landlines and if your app is going to auto send to land lines I may end up with a big bill at the end of the month. How is this app any different then the app Very Busy which was released a few months ago?
    08-25-10 12:07 PM
    Sounds similar to ASAP, which will reply with a text to a recognized number in your contacts. Anybody have any feedback on ASAP? As far as I know it does not send a text to a landline.
    08-25-10 12:50 PM
    does the app detects all incoming calls whether mobile lines or land lines? or does it only detect calls which are from people u know and stored in your address book.
    09-20-10 09:28 AM
    does it lag too?
    09-20-10 09:31 AM
    does the app detects all incoming calls whether mobile lines or land lines? or does it only detect calls which are from people u know and stored in your address book.
    you can choose to send sms's to your addressbook contacts only or to everyone.

you can also choose to send sms's to international numbers.

and no, it does not lag.

imo, it's the best auto response to phone calls app out there. it has every feature/option you would want in an app like this. in addition to the options above:

Do Not Disturb feature - pick an outgoing msg and set the number of minutes or hours you want the app to auto respond

create as many msg templates as you want

auto send a predetermined msg OR choose a msg from the pop-up list for rejected calls

choose to have it auto send a predetermined msg for missed calls
    09-20-10 11:32 AM
    is it the same app as the one in this link : h t t p : // software.crackberry.com/product.asp?id=27790&n=Call-Later-AutoSend-SMS ???
    09-20-10 12:32 PM
    Does it work for blackberry q5?
    08-10-13 09:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD