And for some reason all the old articles disappear... Anyone else having the same issue??
    There is a setting in there for how many articles to keep ETC. Otiopns>articles> then Maximum articles & maxixum articles per channel
    03-17-09 11:19 AM
    Please answer what's viigo?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Every thing you need to know:
    Viigo
    03-17-09 11:29 AM
    HELPPPP...

i did the update and now my crackberry.com section (the one that goes before news/rss is gone.

any ideas?
    03-17-09 09:04 PM
    does this app kill your memory?
    03-17-09 09:13 PM
    Please answer what's viigo?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    A not so great but not all that bad news gathering app.
    03-17-09 10:21 PM
    HELPPPP...

i did the update and now my crackberry.com section (the one that goes before news/rss is gone.

any ideas?
    Thats because you had the Crackberry Addition version. Its basically the same program. Just CrackBerry added seperate feeds for the website, at the top of it. You can do a search in the forums for the Crackberry Verision of Viigo. Basically the same, with just a bunch more feeds. The official is better in my opinion though, because its a later model thats built. And I think its DEFINATLY faster on the Storm then ANY version they ever released.
    03-17-09 10:28 PM
    there are movie showtimes, but it's stupid. I entered my zip code but it only gave me the movies and theaters in my exact zip code, which is ZERO, so it's useless. It should expand out to the nearest theaters.
    03-17-09 10:57 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD