Whats up guys. I did a search, but couldnt find a new thread stating a new version of Viigo is availible. I downloaded and used it. The main improvement I see is the tranisitions to each screen and back, seems to go through more often. In 864 it would be buggy with the Storm and Freeze up a bunch of times. So going to the page and trying to re install it, it let me know that it would replace 3.0.864 with 3.0.892. Seems to be a little less buggy.

Download it now at Viigo.
    Last edited by Terrigno; 03-12-09 at 09:23 PM.
    03-12-09 09:17 PM
    Is there video playback in this one? Thought I saw someone on Twitter talking about videos.
    03-12-09 09:34 PM
    Whats up guys. I did a search, but couldnt find a new thread stating a new version of Viigo is availible. I downloaded and used it. The main improvement I see is the tranisitions to each screen and back, seems to go through more often. In 864 it would be buggy with the Storm and Freeze up a bunch of times. So going to the page and trying to re install it, it let me know that it would replace 3.0.864 with 3.0.892. Seems to be a little less buggy.

Download it now at Viigo.
    Damn and you didnt even BBM me this update! I thought I was your boy lol.
    03-12-09 09:40 PM
    I've been using this version for a couple of days. I agree, the screen transitions are a bit smoother. I believe they updated some of the article settings as well. You can now choose the max articles per thread as low as 10. I believe that in the previous release you could only go down to 25.
    03-12-09 09:41 PM
    Thanks for the heads up! I was getting kinda frustrated with 856. I have to say that I'm impressed that the peeps at viigo are so on the ball with progressing new versions. RIM should take some notes

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-12-09 09:43 PM
    Damn and you didnt even BBM me this update! I thought I was your boy lol.
    Hahahha my bad bro. Didnt know you used it. Didnt even know that the update wasnt posted already lol. I never hardly brought anything to the table first, someone else always finds it. But definatly get it, it is a much better version on the Storm. It just runs smoother all around and less lock ups. Not only RIM should take notes, but VERIZON should see how well VIIGO PUSHES there updates out hahaa
    03-12-09 09:50 PM
    Does this have package tracking?
    03-12-09 10:20 PM
    Yes. Go to Add Channel> Useful Services>Track A Package. It will keep your feed updated while it happens. Just like your regular updates happen. They had this in the older versions to and it works good. Just hard to find.
    03-12-09 10:33 PM
    Downloading it know hope its better than the last version!
    03-12-09 10:44 PM
    Podcasts yet?

03-12-09 10:52 PM
    Podcasts yet?

i actually had this update quite sometime now (um...few weeks ), unfortunately, no podcasts/audio yet =(

this version has the ability to get movie showtimes too
    Last edited by DriftDevil; 03-12-09 at 10:59 PM.
    03-12-09 10:57 PM
    Thanks for the heads up.
    03-12-09 10:59 PM
    I love Viigo, but i've noticed that it takes FOREVER to update the articles.

And for some reason all the old articles disappear... Anyone else having the same issue??
    03-12-09 11:18 PM
    Is this a Crackberry version? I don't wanna download it if I will lose my crackberry section at the top!
    03-12-09 11:43 PM
    thanks for the heads up
    03-12-09 11:50 PM
    Is this a Crackberry version? I don't wanna download it if I will lose my crackberry section at the top!
    As long as you use the same username and pw it should save your feeds. If you go to viigo's site, you can login to see what feeds you have.
    03-12-09 11:52 PM
    As long as you use the same username and pw it should save your feeds. If you go to viigo's site, you can login to see what feeds you have.
    I downloaded a different version before, and it didn't have the Crackberry section.... I think the Crackberry version is different than the standard version. The Crackberry version isn't a "feed" in the News/RSS section, its an entirely separate section labeled "Crackberry.com" and has separate feeds.
    03-13-09 12:00 AM
    cant you just go to the menu and add a chanel?
    03-13-09 12:01 AM
    The Crackberry addition is nice, but they havent branded this version yet as another seperate CrackBerry version. Just seems when I used the Crackberry version, the feeds hardly ever updated. So Im just sticking with the official Viigo and added the Blog feed.
    03-13-09 12:07 AM
    just go to Viigo
    03-14-09 12:08 AM
    Are the memory leaks any better? This had to be the worst leaker of em all!
    03-16-09 03:47 PM
    Is this version considerably faster? I hope so.
    03-16-09 03:59 PM
    I just downloaded it- seems faster to me.
    03-16-09 08:33 PM
    What the ****!!! I lost my Crackberry tab. Crap. Is there a way to go back to the Crackberry version. I cant even find the package track either.. Can someone show me the way home?
    03-17-09 01:23 AM
    Please answer what's viigo?

03-17-09 02:06 AM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD