06-22-10 04:51 PM
31 12
tools
    I saw battery comments above... anyone find problems with memory drain. I have a major memory drain and think it's related to this app. Anyone else notice anything?
    06-16-10 07:28 AM
    you should always delete Apps and reboot before updating/reinstalling them.
    06-16-10 08:15 AM
    Been using this since it came out, and am noticing a REALLY annoying bug... whenever it updates it says I have new tweets when I don't. Anyone else having this issue?
    06-20-10 02:10 AM
    Been using this since it came out, and am noticing a REALLY annoying bug... whenever it updates it says I have new tweets when I don't. Anyone else having this issue?
    Yeah,It's happening to me too.
    06-22-10 10:46 AM
    When I first installed it I had this problem. I unchecked notify on new tweets for a while (several days, but probably one BP is all that's needed) and the selected it again. Now I don't get false tweet alerts.
    06-22-10 10:50 AM
    I have the brand new update of Twitter for BlackBerry and for some reason it will not allow me to set up my work email account (it's a startup so it's not like I'm trying to add Microsoft's account).

AND I have no problem hooking up my personal Twitter account. I tried to submit an email for this problem but it became very difficult.

Does anyone know of a better Twitter client - possibly for multiple accounts? I would *love* a HootSuite BB app, alas...
    06-22-10 04:51 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD