The new Twitter client 1.0.0.40 is available from BlackBerry Wallpapers, Ringtones, and More,
    just downloaded it on my berry!
    05-19-10 07:47 PM
    Is this an updated version?, I already had the Twitter app.
    05-19-10 08:46 PM
    It still doesn't look like you can EDIT Re-Tweets. I thought that was going to be in the upgrade.
    Am I mistaken? I hope I'm missing something.
    Can someone help me?
    05-19-10 09:47 PM
    It still doesn't look like you can EDIT Re-Tweets. I thought that was going to be in the upgrade.
    Can someone help me?
    Nope, that's my main gripe as well =/. You know, it's the same with a few iPhone Twitter apps as well, I don't know why they always seem to overlook Retweet Edit capability.
    05-20-10 01:39 AM
    no thanks..i prefer SocialScope, but thanks for the info bro..
    05-20-10 01:52 AM
    Can someone help me?
    Yes you can, you'll find "Quote Tweet" in the menu.
    It won't be like the old "RT @username abcdefg"
    It'll look like this
    "@username abcdefg"

here is the changelog
    http://bbry.lv/d3QkEN
    Last edited by siopow; 05-20-10 at 01:57 AM. Reason: added link
    05-20-10 01:57 AM
    Is this an updated version?, I already had the Twitter app.
    I think the previous version was .37 and this one is .40
    05-20-10 05:29 AM
    Does this version fix the irritating "Twitter has encountered a problem" error, which seems to pop-up everytime I try to tweet/reply to someone.
    05-20-10 06:52 AM
    i think i'll stick to �berTwitter
    05-20-10 06:58 AM
    Does this version fix the irritating "Twitter has encountered a problem" error, which seems to pop-up everytime I try to tweet/reply to someone.
    I've been using the updated version since last night and have had 1 error message so far. Time will tell.
    05-20-10 07:37 AM
    It'll look like this
    "@username abcdefg"

here is the changelog
    Twitter for BlackBerry Beta Update! | Inside BlackBerry
    Thank you for the info siopow. I didn't even see the "quote tweet" option. I'm going to try it out for a while.
    05-20-10 09:26 AM
    apparently Quote Tweet is the new Retweet(u still have retweet) and i'm not sure I like it too much.
    05-20-10 11:05 AM
    I have both Uber and T4BB and I completely closed Uber yesterday after I installed
    this update just to test this one by itself. So far so good. Being able to quote
    tweets and having a friend picker is big. Plus having naviation shortcut keys is
    something big as well. I like the fact that you can get rid of the navigation bar
    and tweet box (yes I know it was in the previous version). Allows for more screen
    real estate. I like the overall UI of it better than Uber. So far, so good...
    05-20-10 12:20 PM
    Got the .40 update this morning, nice

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-20-10 12:27 PM
    It'll look like this
    "@username abcdefg"

here is the changelog
    Twitter for BlackBerry Beta Update! | Inside BlackBerry
    Thanks for the info!.

Cheers.
    05-20-10 03:18 PM
    I am enjoying this upgrade! faster...only 1 error since last night...learning the keyboard shortcuts and having friend picker is awesome!
    05-20-10 04:23 PM
    Just updated didn't see a difference.

05-20-10 04:35 PM
    Me too I have had one 'twitter encountered an error' sign and so far so good. Ubertwitter is completely off my phone. Editing retweet is also a big plus. Twitter: justanothernick

05-21-10 12:53 AM
    I've been noticing my battery go down a lot faster over the last couple of days and I suspect the Twitter update is to blame. Anyone else experiencing this?
    05-23-10 10:42 AM
    Not me. I've been running only the Twitter for BB app since it was updated. My
    phone's performance and battery life haven't been affected at all. The app works great.
    05-23-10 12:56 PM
    RIM nailed this one... soooo... maybe donate a programmer or 3 to that woefully inadequate/inaccurate Facebook app and we're good to go.

05-23-10 02:47 PM
    I've been noticing my battery go down a lot faster over the last couple of days and I suspect the Twitter update is to blame. Anyone else experiencing this?
    Same here and I have mine set to refresh every hour. Of couse when I switch to 2G my battery is more stable.

05-23-10 05:22 PM
    Same here and I have mine set to refresh every hour. Of couse when I switch to 2G my battery is more stable.

Not sure what I did to fix it, but try a full uninstall-reinstall, then a battery pull. I seem to be back to normal now.
    05-23-10 11:11 PM
    absolutely loooove it.....except the quote thing wats up wit that and i miss twitlonger but other than that its aritey with me
    05-24-10 01:41 AM
    H E L P... I can't do a Quote Tweet, I keep getting the error message 'Incorrect Signature' - Does anyone know why this is or how I can rectify? Any assistance you can offer would be greatly appreciated!
    06-09-10 02:11 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD