I noticed something missing from this update.

I follow a lot of people and have a lot of lists. I used to be able to refresh the tweets while I was in a list. This feature is no longer there.

I've uninstalled and re-installed the app using battery pulls along the way.

The option to refresh appears everywhere EXCEPT when I am in a list. I can refresh lists in "list view" but there is no option to refresh the tweets within a list once in the list. I have to back out of the list and go back into the list to see fresh tweets within that list.

I know the option to refresh tweets is there but it is not in the "lists". I used to highlight the "list" icon while in a list, press the menu button and "refresh" but the refresh option is no longer there.

I've contacted blackberry app support and they insist it's there but it isn't. What are you guys noticing?

Thanks in advance for any replies.
    10-16-12 08:25 PM
    I updated it, then after reboot, icon was not there. I uninstalled, then reinstalled, while rebooting after reinstall, phone kept rebooting. I had to hook up, to bb desktop wipe and reload.. Phone works fine. Im scared to upgrade my twitter again..
    10-16-12 08:33 PM
    I got an official response from RIM Tech Support .... Seems someone dropped the ball on it and they forgot to include it in the update.

Here's their reply:

Thank you for contacting BlackBerry Customer Support.

After installing the new Twitter app on my BlackBerry, I was able to reproduce the issue as you describe it. It does seem as though it was left out in the new version.

Research In Motion has created a special email address that allows our customers to submit suggestions related to BlackBerry development. We encourage you to submit your suggestions to [email protected].

Once you have done that, let us know if there's anything else we can do for you or if we may mark this case as closed once you submit your important feedback.

Thank you again for contacting us.
    10-16-12 08:49 PM
    I am also facing the same issue ! Is there any way out ?
    Have recently upgraded Twitter on 10th OCt 2012 with recent update since then not able to see Twitter icon on home screen of my BB 9780.
    Have tried Master Resent, Battery Pull Restart, OS Reinstall everything possible !
    Kindly please suggest me how to get it back ?
    10-18-12 06:30 AM