you guys should check this out and give it a try. Obviously it's a Beta but once all the kinks been worked out i am sure it will work good.
    I been using it for the past couple hours.
    Actually it has been posted somewhere else on CB Boards but it's not getting any attention so i decided to move it over here.
    I know a lot of you have been looking for threaded SMS app.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/text2im-app-beta-48127/

Thanks to purpleberry for finding and making the original post.
    07-02-08 06:31 PM
    07-02-08 07:40 PM
    And your point is???

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-02-08 07:45 PM
    And your point is???

that maybe with 733 posts u would think that u know proper forum etiquette is to search b4 posting!
    07-02-08 07:48 PM
    As well as the fact that there is already valueable information in those threads that would be otherwise missed by starting yet another thread... e.g. no-go on CDMA

Do you honestly think it helps to scatter information across several threads?
    07-02-08 07:54 PM
    Did I not say from my original post that this has been posted before! And I wanted to bump it to give it some attention. I was just trying to help u guys out because I hear a lot of complaints about how "oh I wish the bb has sms thread", "ihad a treo and it had sms thread", "the iphone sms is so pretty". So all I did was try it out and posted a pic and give u guys a review! U don't like it don't read it and post smart *** coments.

07-02-08 07:54 PM
    As well as the fact that there is already valueable information in those threads that would be otherwise missed by starting yet another thread... e.g. no-go on CDMA

Do you honestly think it helps to scatter information across several threads?
    Like I said u don't like it don't click on the link and reply back!

07-02-08 07:55 PM
    Its always easier to *bump* te original threads... Hey, whatever rocks your boat
    07-02-08 08:03 PM
    Like I said u don't like it don't click on the link and reply back!

dude i dont even know what u gettin mad for. how about lets open up another 4.5 thread with the same information again. That just means 1 more redudant post on the same subject. Catch my drift? Ur no dummy when it comes to forums, and i may be new to CB but im by no means a dummy when it comes to forums either. U know the rule of thumb is search b4 u post.

You could have just bumped the most recent one instead of creating a duplicate thread on something thats being discussed already. GS, simmer down! stop taking it personal dude
    07-02-08 08:04 PM
    U guys need to re read my original post. Someone else made the post before me, so I was just helping out that person. I did bump it if u clicked on the link you would of seen that. I just move the thread over to the 3rd party app where it belongs and give it more attention.

07-02-08 08:20 PM
    Its cool gs! Thank u for the info!

07-02-08 08:27 PM
    Thanks gs. Your post has helped me I would have missed it otherwise.

07-02-08 08:30 PM
    Can anybody tell me how to make my native sms notifications stop so I can just use the threaded app without having to open the native sms folder and selecting the messages to make the folder icon and led notifier go away?

07-02-08 08:40 PM
    Doesn't seem to work....and now it wont let me remove it from my apps.....BLAH!
    07-02-08 08:47 PM
    Well, by checking the other 2 threads, i realized it doesn't work for sprint...great.
    07-02-08 08:52 PM
    No cdma as of yet. It is work in progress. I have been following the threads, but am far from trying. I love testing apps, but this one has quite a bit of work before I will be using.

I agree about the "too many threads about the same crap" issue. A good mod will just merge them so we don't get a bunch of clutter.

Starting a new thread is just going to get the noobs. Most of have known about this for a week. Lol.

07-02-08 09:37 PM
    Ok for those saying no cdma... I'm on sprint and it works famously... Now if I could only get peek a who to work with it... Arg,..

10-08-08 10:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD