But it's cheaper.. and if it works the same..??
    03-30-09 02:35 PM
    It has a trial, so try it out.
    03-30-09 02:42 PM
    Has anyone tried SwooshSMS? According to the store at berryreview.com it's not compatible with the Storm so I haven't tried it but I like the looks of it.

My main thing is that I would like to be able to email myself some text conversations easily, the threaded SMS would just be an added bonus.
    04-12-09 04:11 PM
    Just conduct all of your texting through twitter

Or

Use a real IM app

Man, I wish my spoons weren't crippled so I could use them to unlock my front door to my house...idiots

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    This is an assumption that everyone uses Twitter.
    04-12-09 04:25 PM
    haha this is weird! tons of people whine for a threaded sms app, but almost noone has posted here
    The link does lead to anywhere anymore.
    04-12-09 05:38 PM
    The link does lead to anywhere anymore.
    Post and say what?
    All current apps do the same thing and have the same limitations. Until RIM opens up more of the API, all app makers are faced with the same issue.

The apps available are good but no one wants SMS appearing in 2 different places on their phone.
    04-12-09 07:31 PM
    Post and say what?
    All current apps do the same thing and have the same limitations. Until RIM opens up more of the API, all app makers are faced with the same issue.

The apps available are good but no one wants SMS appearing in 2 different places on their phone.
    +1

all these programs are awesome...but totally useless if have to check SMS's in 2 places!
    04-12-09 07:51 PM
    yup.. i agree.. Please keep us posted on any developments regarding RIM giving out their API code to developers..
    04-12-09 09:00 PM
    yup.. i agree.. Please keep us posted on any developments regarding RIM giving out their API code to developers..
    i doubt that will ever happen

because of the locked API, we can't even create a phone convo recording app
    04-12-09 09:12 PM
    i would love this feature
    04-29-09 03:13 PM
185 ... 678
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD