Today on my Blackberry 8520 out of nowhere, I went to menu screen to find a new application or some sort. When I click on the application, it opens up the web browser and ask me to read a statement, then click agree. The name of the app is T-mobile My Account. Does anybody else have this on there phone, and if so what is it?

The application is the one under the Bolt browser in the picture.
    07-12-10 10:19 PM
    Today on my Blackberry 8520 out of nowhere, I went to menu screen to find a new application or some sort. When I click on the application, it opens up the web browser and ask me to read a statement, then click agree. The name of the app is T-mobile My Account. Does anybody else have this on there phone, and if so what is it?

The application is the one under the Bolt browser in the picture.
    It's an old application, it just keeps track of text/ time used and bill payments for that account.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-12-10 10:22 PM
    Useful app for me.
    07-13-10 06:43 AM
    Useful app for me.
    Really, so you use the application? I clicked on, and it took me to a browser to have me read over a statement & agree or disagree with the terms; however once I click agree, it loads the next page which says error & takes my to a tmobile error page. If this is an app to control my "mytmobile" account, I would love to be able to use it. Does anyone know what the problem could be?

07-13-10 08:43 AM
    I have read in the T-Mo forum that that app is only for 9700 owners.
    07-13-10 08:57 AM
    Really, so you use the application? I clicked on, and it took me to a browser to have me read over a statement & agree or disagree with the terms; however once I click agree, it loads the next page which says error & takes my to a tmobile error page. If this is an app to control my "mytmobile" account, I would love to be able to use it. Does anyone know what the problem could be?

From what I understand the app is very OS specific. The original poster has it on his 8520. When I went from .330 to .516 it didn't work until it was fixed. I has been fine on .714.

I don't know if this would have any bearing on it but on My Tmobile site you set the primary phone on a multi phone account. If you are not the primary phone I don't know if it will download?

Call 611 and see if they can push it to you.
    07-13-10 09:10 AM
    Weird. That happened to my Blackberry 8900 a few days ago. That icon just popped up and I got that same thing: T-Mobile My Account, agree/disagree statement , then a Tmo error page.

Hm. It would be great to actually use to manage my account via Bb but it doesn't work.

07-15-10 11:38 PM
    Weird. That happened to my Blackberry 8900 a few days ago. That icon just popped up and I got that same thing: T-Mobile My Account, agree/disagree statement , then a Tmo error page.

Hm. It would be great to actually use to manage my account via Bb but it doesn't work.

Yeah that's the same thing that happened to me. Its weird because the icon just popped up, I didn't upgrade my software or anything it just suddenly appeared. I wish it would work, because I would love to be able to use a mobile My-Tmobile website.

07-16-10 12:45 AM
    It's a service book. I believe it was originally only sent to 9700 users, but now seems to come to everyone with TMO on OS 5.
    07-16-10 07:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD