It's mot much of a update but I'm using SocialScopelite v0.9.5.129. Go to SocialScope - A Mobile Inbox for your Social Networks on your BB and download from there. I'm assuming it would be the latest version.
    Most of the people that have been updated in the last 6 months are on 0.9.5.108, if you're on 0.9.5.112+ - that's awesome.

What noticeable feature changes are there?
    08-29-10 11:03 PM
    Sorry for the late post but socialscope giving out more invites on twitter...SocialScope Sunday https://twitter.com/socialscope
    08-29-10 11:29 PM
    Finally got my invite thru their twitter giveaway
    08-29-10 11:37 PM
    It's mot much of a update but I'm using SocialScopelite v0.9.5.129. Go to SocialScope - A Mobile Inbox for your Social Networks on your BB and download from there. I'm assuming it would be the latest version.

Wants to give me 108 guess I'm not on the A list anymore.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-29-10 11:59 PM
    Wants to give me 108 guess I'm not on the A list anymore.

Ditto that. Why the Country Club access to a BB app? Lame.
    08-30-10 12:39 AM
    Please forgive me if this is slightly off-topic, but for those of you who are using SS: What settings do you use? By default, refresh is set to "Auto", but I would assume that drains the battery excessively. I set mine to 30 minutes, but it seems to go back to "Auto" whenever I reboot. Are there optimal settings for minimal battery use, or is it accepted that the app uses more than T4BB or ubertwitter?
    08-30-10 06:23 AM
    I just got my invite last night after tweeting to their page that I really wished I had an invite. 2 min later I got one! Woohoo! That was a long year to wait for an invite!

I must say the settings are very confusing but i'm sure after playing around for hours i'll get it all set up the way I want it.
    08-30-10 08:04 AM
    Still waiting here (6m)

08-30-10 08:32 AM
    Please forgive me if this is slightly off-topic, but for those of you who are using SS: What settings do you use? By default, refresh is set to "Auto", but I would assume that drains the battery excessively. I set mine to 30 minutes, but it seems to go back to "Auto" whenever I reboot. Are there optimal settings for minimal battery use, or is it accepted that the app uses more than T4BB or ubertwitter?
    I just use the manual refresh option on all my social network applications.
    Seems to help my battery drain issue.
    08-30-10 08:51 AM
    I have mine set on auto..I have noticed a slight battery drain but nothing major. At the same time I use my BB a lot! So I always have a charger on hand.

08-30-10 08:58 AM
    I just got my invite last night after tweeting to their page that I really wished I had an invite. 2 min later I got one! Woohoo! That was a long year to wait for an invite!
    Good for you... put the tweet in, but was not so lucky... have been waiting for >6 months now

Unclear what the issues are - are they NOT ready for prime-time yet ?

I've been using the Vodafone Update app - consolidates Twitter, FB and LinkedIn. Seems OK for now... Vodafone Update - BlackBerry
    08-30-10 06:43 PM
    TBH, i found SS overrated after waiting a year. I can't even search facebook friends!

So who has the new version yet? -_-
    08-30-10 08:51 PM
    Has anybody that already had SS gotten the update yet?
    08-30-10 09:00 PM
    I think i"m going to give up on getting an invite. Replied to their tweets testerday, didn't get anything. Although, I'm not even sure I'm doing it right. The only thing I use Twitter for is to follow people.
    08-30-10 09:00 PM
    Any of you using the SS app on the Storm able to swipe to get to the top or the bottom?? That is a killer for me and a reason I stopped using the app...trying to scroll all the way to the top of 200 tweets is NOT fun!
    08-30-10 10:03 PM
    I think i"m going to give up on getting an invite. Replied to their tweets testerday, didn't get anything. Although, I'm not even sure I'm doing it right. The only thing I use Twitter for is to follow people.
    there are probably hundreds of people replying to them as well lol.
    08-30-10 11:06 PM
    I'm upgrading as we speak. I also got an e-mail about beta testing SS apps for Android, iPhone, etc. I chose Android and iPhone as the platforms I'd need, but I'm a little confused on what it is they're doing with that.
    08-31-10 01:55 AM
    Just got an email inviting me to download the latest release - 0.9.5.129 Not sure of all the changes but you can now search for FB friends. Looks like Facebook private messages are now integrated with your twitter DMs and you can also now manage "mutes".

I'm sure there will be more, but that's all I've noticed in the first few minutes.
    08-31-10 01:55 AM

SocialScope is opening up pretty soon. Current users will be able to invite other people to use it, so I'd start sucking up to SS users now if I were you, lol.
    08-31-10 02:00 AM
    SocialScope is opening up pretty soon. Current users will be able to invite other people to use it, so I'd start sucking up to SS users now if I were you, lol.
    Nice! Where did you hear that?

BTW deleting a twitter account now works with this version.
    08-31-10 02:03 AM
    ^In the e-mail about the update. It's happening soon, too.
    08-31-10 02:30 AM
    ^In the e-mail about the update. It's happening soon, too.
    LOL I got to the part where it said I could download if I couldn't wait for it to be pushed and didn't read the rest!
    08-31-10 02:34 AM
    There are a few things they mucked around with that I do not like. When sending a tweet/FB update, you have to save which account you want to post to. I like the old set up where you could select/deselect the account or both accounts and just post away. WHY did they change that? And the "Check in with SS" thing is going to drive me nuts. I don't have a Foursquare account for a reason. A very good reason.
    08-31-10 02:36 AM
    I am actually loving the new update right now but that could change down the road if issues arise.

Thnx, �Tripster�

08-31-10 04:22 AM
    Woke up to updates for ALL of my accounts. It's a good day.
    08-31-10 05:21 AM
110 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD