okay i just got socialscope and i have a few questions. I like the tabs at the top, but for some reason it has three messages tab, three twitter tabs, and three facebook tabs, is there anyway i can manage these so i only have one of each?
    Also the @ tab includes facebook messages and not just @ messages from twitter, is there a way to make it show only @ mentions from twitter?
    When I first installed mine I had 2 of each. I did a battery pull then it fixed it.

I don't know anything about your other question. Maybe someone else can help.
    10-24-10 11:50 PM
    okay i just got socialscope and i have a few questions. I like the tabs at the top, but for some reason it has three messages tab, three twitter tabs, and three facebook tabs, is there anyway i can manage these so i only have one of each?
    Also the @ tab includes facebook messages and not just @ messages from twitter, is there a way to make it show only @ mentions from twitter?
    Got my invite on saturday and had exactly the same prob. Just logged out and back in and it fixed it!

So nice to have a thread without invite request after invite request. Hopefully it will keep clear!

Oh, anyone know if the version I downloaded is a watered down version of SS, because it called socialscope lite? Is there a beefier version?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-25-10 01:19 AM
    @Zebedee I have Socialscope Lite also..from what I've read it's no difference from the full Socialscope
    10-25-10 06:21 AM
    Good to know the shortcuts, thanks.
    10-25-10 08:29 AM
    Same problem, don;t know how to fix it. sad~~~
    Has anybody else been having problems with viewing Facebook photos and/or commenting on them? Sometimes if I click on a notification about a photo, it won't display and instead I get a message that says, "This message contains media that cannot be displayed on a mobile device." Other times if I click on the notification, the picture displays fine. Then if I can see the photo and attempt to reply, I get an error when I try to post that says, "Param pid must be a valid merged photo id." Once I even got an error that said "Photo ID Required."

I've sent feedback on all of the various problems, but I never hear anything back on what I can do to fix them.
    01-20-13 07:24 AM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD