...because it seems like we don't have enough yet.

In the interest of value:
    1. No, I don't have an invites left.
    2. Yes, I think it is MUCH better than BB6 Social Feeds.
    3. Yes, it is now Torch-compatible.
    4. Yes, it's worth the wait, to me.

• L = Refresh All
    • O = Refresh tab (I think, may also be Refresh All)
    • U = Update (make a post)
      • C = Compose (same thing, make a new post)
    • K = Reply All
    • R = Reply
    • G = Go To User Profile (opens a search of Twitter friends)
    • D = Direct Message
    • P = Private Message (works for Twitter and FB)
    • F = Forward (retweet, quote, e-mail)
      • S = Share (retweet, quote, e-mail)
      • Z = same as S and F
    • T = Top
    • B = Bottom
    • A = Add (to SocialScope Group or Twitter List)
    • V = Add Favorite
    • M = Mute (LOVE this! Mute apps, people, etc...)
    • N = Next item
    Jimieo likes this.
    10-20-10 04:06 PM
    I have to agree, I like it so much better than the social feeds in OS 6......the social feeds almost reminds me of SS.
    I've been ussing SS for a while, and the mute feature is by far the BEST feature they have added in my opinion!! No more Mob Wars, Mafia Wars, etc.!!!
    10-20-10 04:44 PM
    Has anybody else been having problems with viewing Facebook photos and/or commenting on them? Sometimes if I click on a notification about a photo, it won't display and instead I get a message that says, "This message contains media that cannot be displayed on a mobile device." Other times if I click on the notification, the picture displays fine. Then if I can see the photo and attempt to reply, I get an error when I try to post that says, "Param pid must be a valid merged photo id." Once I even got an error that said "Photo ID Required."

I've sent feedback on all of the various problems, but I never hear anything back on what I can do to fix them.
    10-20-10 04:59 PM
    Nice shortcut list, Rrrrrebo!

I didn't know all those so thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-20-10 04:59 PM
    These SS threads are almost as bad as the "what's your favorite app" threads. Figured I would comment anyway

Nice on the short cuts..I just always used my bb key. I will say that the mute option is great, especially for people I follow that tweet every 30 seconds. That can get kind of annoying.
    MikeG you know you can "mute" those mafia wars, mob wars ect.. Directly on FB and you won't ever see them again.

10-20-10 05:03 PM
    Has anybody else been having problems with viewing Facebook photos and/or commenting on them? Sometimes if I click on a notification about a photo, it won't display and instead I get a message that says, "This message contains media that cannot be displayed on a mobile device." Other times if I click on the notification, the picture displays fine. Then if I can see the photo and attempt to reply, I get an error when I try to post that says, "Param pid must be a valid merged photo id." Once I even got an error that said "Photo ID Required."

I've sent feedback on all of the various problems, but I never hear anything back on what I can do to fix them.
    I haven't had problems viewing photos, but I have had the "Param pid must be a valid merged photo id" error......glad to see I'm not the only one.
    10-20-10 05:07 PM
    These SS threads are almost as bad as the "what's your favorite app" threads. Figured I would comment anyway

Nice on the short cuts..I just always used my bb key. I will say that the mute option is great, especially for people I follow that tweet every 30 seconds. That can get kind of annoying.
    MikeG you know you can "mute" those mafia wars, mob wars ect.. Directly on FB and you won't ever see them again.

I did not know that, you learn something new every day!! Thanks for the info!!
    10-20-10 05:10 PM
    So say I have friends posting feeds from the games they play but yet don't want to mute them but just the games how do you do that. I'm still learning how to use SS.
    10-20-10 06:31 PM
    So say I have friends posting feeds from the games they play but yet don't want to mute them but just the games how do you do that. I'm still learning how to use SS.
    You can mute the games directly from FB not SS. When you see a game you want to "mute" on your computer go to the right side of the post and a hidden icon will show up with the option to "hide." click that then you will never see a post from that application again unless you change your settings

10-20-10 07:07 PM
    Been using SS since Sunday and really digging it ! Just wondering whats the best setting to use for refreshing or is it just personal preference ?
    10-20-10 07:14 PM
    I just leave it on auto, doesn't really seem to drain the battery much at all.
    10-20-10 07:32 PM
    I just leave it on auto, doesn't really seem to drain the battery much at all.
    Okay Thanks !
    10-20-10 07:52 PM
    You can mute the games directly from FB not SS. When you see a game you want to "mute" on your computer go to the right side of the post and a hidden icon will show up with the option to "hide." click that then you will never see a post from that application again unless you change your settings

Actually you can mute them from SS, just highlight the message, hit the menu button, then select mute.....it gives you the option to mute the person or the app, and the option to mute anywhere from 1 hour to forever, then asks for confirmation, then asks if you want to explain why you muted.
    10-20-10 10:01 PM
    Actually you can mute them from SS, just highlight the message, hit the menu button, then select mute.....it gives you the option to mute the person or the app, and the option to mute anywhere from 1 hour to forever, then asks for confirmation, then asks if you want to explain why you muted.
    That's good to know. I knew you could mute certain users but wasn't aware of the option of muting a particular app.

10-20-10 10:20 PM
    Thank you!
    10-20-10 10:36 PM
    Anyway to get the S for Search shortcut back?
    10-20-10 11:38 PM
    Can some one send me an invite plz [email protected] thanks

10-21-10 01:10 AM
    I'd appreciate not having this thread littered with invite requests. There are plenty of others for that. I am currently out of invites, or I'd send you one. No idea when we will get more.
    10-22-10 10:28 AM
    quick question: I've had ss for over a year now and my husband just got an invite. He's gotten the message about not being allowed over 150 contacts (?). I remember getting something like that when I first signed up and there was a way around it but I can't remember it. I've got ALL of my fb and twitter contacts but need to get all of hubs contacts in his ss address book.
    I've looked and looked for an answer so I thought I'd post this here.
    thnx
    10-22-10 01:45 PM
    hsmsmom: SocialScope does not have an address book as far as I know. I follow 168 people on Twitter, and I have 100+ befriended on FB. I have never seen that error. I've been using SocialScope for almost 2 years.

My suggestion would be to use the Feedback link in the SocialScope Settings screen and ask the SS support team.
    10-22-10 02:05 PM
    I used the feedback link a couple of days ago and sent them the same message as I posted on here, basically, and no response. I guess I mis-stated what I meant by "address book". You know how you can 'search" for a facebook friend and it gives you the option to "start typing" the name and it finds the person for you in your "friend list? That's what I was referring to rather than an address book. ( My typing gets ahead of my brain sometimes and I don't make sense :-? )

I'll keep trying to figure it out. It's just weird, though, that all of his contacts didn't transfer over. What made him notice was when he tried to find his mom in the list and she wasn't there...panic set in for him ;-)

I had him do the "refresh friend list", battery pull, etc w/o success but we'll keep plugging along. Thing is, SS is my all time favorite app and all I do is talk about how wonderful it is and then he has problems with it and doesn't think it's all I've made it out to be

Thanks again, though!
    10-22-10 02:13 PM
    okay i just got socialscope and i have a few questions. I like the tabs at the top, but for some reason it has three messages tab, three twitter tabs, and three facebook tabs, is there anyway i can manage these so i only have one of each?
    Also the @ tab includes facebook messages and not just @ messages from twitter, is there a way to make it show only @ mentions from twitter?
    10-24-10 08:33 AM
    I have had SocialScope for a good 6 months now and have loved it up until recently. I am constantly getting errors and just plain having it not work. I'm thinking about giving Hootsuite another chance.

Is there any other app that gives you both your FB and Twitter stream in one feed? It's nice not having to check two.
    10-24-10 10:35 PM
    I also just got socialscope and I'm loving it so far. But I think I messed with the settings somehow because now I don't get any notifications
    10-24-10 10:53 PM
    WOW got my SS and was playing around with it for couple of days. Interface is surely better and I am enjoying it. But I am seeing a lot of memory leak on my storm and is it normal? Or am I in the minority
    10-24-10 11:30 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD