I haven't checked on the pc but when I went to re download socialscope the page was all different. I hope it's a sign of a new version.
    I try to use socialscope but I need something with 2account access and only UT has that. I always go back to socialscope though. Such a clean app.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-27-10 12:30 AM
    I haven't checked on the pc but when I went to re download socialscope the page was all different. I hope it's a sign of a new version.
    I try to use socialscope but I need something with 2account access and only UT has that. I always go back to socialscope though. Such a clean app.

I'm guessing you're still on .44 then?
    04-27-10 03:33 AM
    yup it's a new download page.
    04-27-10 09:24 AM
    Will it allow ppl on .44 to finally update to the newest version?
    04-27-10 09:54 AM
    Will it allow ppl on .44 to finally update to the newest version?
    i don't think so. however, i would think that perfecting small features like that can only be leading up to a launch.
    04-27-10 10:03 AM
    I sure have my fingers crossed...

----------------
    Now playing: RJD2 - Take The Picture Off
    via FoxyTunes
    04-27-10 12:00 PM
    yep think they just eliminated the version that you can fallback to, so the version u got is all u can get (as far as i can tell) only had one version anyway .44
    04-27-10 01:31 PM
    yep think they just eliminated the version that you can fallback to, so the version u got is all u can get (as far as i can tell) only had one version anyway .44
    there was an old and new .44
    i have an old curve and it says .44 is the only one that works god on my device.
    i hope that changes with the new cdma bold.
    04-28-10 10:02 PM
    ===== QUOTE duck383 ====

===== /QUOTE ====

there was an old and new .44
    i have an old curve and it says .44 is the only one that works god on my device.
    i hope that changes with the new cdma bold.
    Just know that what's to come is well worth it. I promise you will not be disappointed. Believe it or not they are working around the clock on this app. Many people hound them about limited beta testing but the reality is that if one of the beta testers report a problem, it gets immediate attention, and an update is released. They are genuinely perfecting the app. Just so happens to be in a closely knitted environment.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    04-28-10 10:12 PM
    yeah i heard the newer one is awesome.
    i just want 2 account availability.
    04-28-10 10:56 PM
    I just want to try it been waiting over 6 months

04-29-10 12:57 AM
    I just want to try it been waiting over 6 months

Same. I haven't been waiting that long, but I have been trying every day for awhile now.

04-29-10 02:23 AM
    Sounds more like a "club for those in the click"
    04-29-10 07:46 AM
    nice.. they finally added me to the exclusive .81 list. i can actually use the program now since i have a 9700. it would kill the memory on my 9000 so i havent used it for months. ive lost 4 mb in 3 hours but thats ok cause i still have 108 free.
    04-30-10 01:26 AM
    I have the .88 release, which I received at the end of January. I know that subsequent updates have come out, but they are not being pushed to everyone. And attempting to contact the developer never yields a response.
    04-30-10 09:12 AM
    0.9.5.98 came out the same time this new page showed up. Would be nice if they upgraded me so I could actually test it for them.
    04-30-10 10:21 AM
    the reality is that if one of the beta testers report a problem, it gets immediate attention, and an update is released. They are genuinely perfecting the app. Just so happens to be in a closely knitted environment.

But the process still makes no sense. I am a beta user and am only on .81.

I am still submitting bugs. What is the point, though, if there are others using different versions? Sorry, but I am in IT and have run testing for many projects. Why waste time chasing after bugs on an obsolete version? Why not just upgrade me to .88 and have me test to see if the same bug exists? It is the most logical way to do this. If the bug is gone, problem solved. If not, THEN work on it...

Instead, I am still encountering my bugs and can get no response other than 'working on it'.

What is accomplished by having testers on 3-4 different versions?
    04-30-10 10:47 AM
    Just checked...still on .81....(SMH)
    04-30-10 04:34 PM
    Just got the new update.......it Rocks!!!!!
    04-30-10 04:47 PM
    But the process still makes no sense. I am a beta user and am only on .81.

I am still submitting bugs. What is the point, though, if there are others using different versions? Sorry, but I am in IT and have run testing for many projects. Why waste time chasing after bugs on an obsolete version? Why not just upgrade me to .88 and have me test to see if the same bug exists? It is the most logical way to do this. If the bug is gone, problem solved. If not, THEN work on it...

Instead, I am still encountering my bugs and can get no response other than 'working on it'.

What is accomplished by having testers on 3-4 different versions?
    first off, 10+ years of IT experience starting with Quality Assurance - IT Management, so i can relate

onto to SS - i'll admit, i would have done things differently. but do keep in mind that from the very first day/hour of signup over a year ago, SS made no promises to us. now i totally agree with you on not understanding the logic behind various versions. however i recall seeing here that everyone that's not testing the highest version, has .88 now so maybe they are addressing that particular issue. it's a great app with amazing capabilities and we have 2 options....wait it out or leave it.
    04-30-10 04:59 PM
    I know they are in Private beta, but would be nice for some hints to whats to come. Like we are adding ..... to the new version. Plus never give any type of ETA when a release will happen.
    04-30-10 06:39 PM
    I see that the download page IS different now, but, I never really noticed before because I never checked until after I received the alert upgrade. Just upgraded to .98 for me. Coming from .81. They cleaned it up a bit more. Looks pretty good if I say so myself.
    05-01-10 03:49 AM
    I just checked this morning and yup same has before no invite, LOL sorry trying to be funny and not get so aggravated over not getting a invite
    05-01-10 01:51 PM
    i finally got my invite earlier tonight and have .98, only prob now ill have an evo soon...and i doubt that will run from my berry version
    05-01-10 11:58 PM
    i finally got my invite earlier tonight and have .98, only prob now ill have an evo soon...and i doubt that will run from my berry version
    Same issue^^^^^^^^^ (smh)
    Read somewhere their working on an android version though.
    Only thing is HTC Sense has a widget that has very similar functionality.
    Last edited by YaBoiD; 05-02-10 at 12:07 AM.
    05-02-10 12:04 AM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD