Official Release!

OnTheSnow on your Blackberry with Snow Reports!

Snow Reports is OnTheSnow directly on your mobile phone, giving you the ability to create a personalized report of your favorite ski resorts worldwide. Get the app with the reports you can trust; provided by OnTheSnow, the worlds most visited snow sports site.

Features

• Select from over 2,000 resorts worldwide

• Search by name, regions or proximity using your GPS

• Track up to 16 of your favorite resorts

• Map each resort using the built in Maps or Google Maps (if installed)

• Open status, surface conditions, new snow and base depths

• Full report, weather and extended resort information one click away

• Vertical drop, elevation and longest run

• Number and type of lifts

Purchase here:
    OnTheSnow.com Ski/Snow Reports - Entertainment BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store
    02-10-10 04:56 PM
    Congratulations. You actually accomplished quite a feat. You went from a passing response on a SKI app inquiry to finding out you needed cooperation from the data source to negotiating that and creating an application - well done.
    02-10-10 08:41 PM
    Thank you. I am not sure that I want to do it again, but on the other hand this time I would have an existing application to point to when negotating. Especially since on the OnTheSnow web site they list my name now right below the picture of the Storm with the app running

Well at the very least the effort here will cover my new phone addiction this year when the Tour 2 is released

-frank
    02-10-10 09:32 PM
    I have had a couple reports of people not getting their registration codes from Mobihand. If you have any problems, please let me know through the support link on Mobihand.

-frank

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    02-11-10 10:49 PM
    So how does this paid version differ from the free version I already have installed?

Love the app BTW.

EDIT: Nevermind, I see that the beta expires on the 12th.
    02-12-10 01:05 AM
    Any users of the app, do you have comments, quesions or suggestions for improvement for me? PM me, or post here if you do.

Thanks,
    -frank
    02-15-10 01:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD