I just downloaded and installed the new free version, so I'm on the web site trying out some of the functions like Lock Device, Track BB etc. nothing happens on my phone then getting sent an email. Am I doing something wrong?
    02-05-10 01:22 PM
    I am kinda scared to try it...I don't want them to charge to mt phone bill after the 30 days...Does it takes up a lot of memory on your phone?
    02-05-10 01:42 PM
    I am kinda scared to try it...I don't want them to charge to mt phone bill after the 30 days...Does it takes up a lot of memory on your phone?
    I hope they don't charge my bill without me knowing it. I didn't see much increase in memory useage and I haven't done a battery pull yet like they say to.
    02-05-10 01:45 PM
    Thx...I will go ahead and download it tonight...
    02-05-10 01:51 PM
    You have to register on your device using your blackberry.net email. After 30 days you have the option of signing up for the premium or keep using it for free, according to their web site.

Open up Smrtguard
    Hit the BB Button
    Choose "About Smrt Guard"
    BB Button again
    Choose Activate or Reactivate

Fill out the form and dont forget to use your blackberry.net email. After you do you will get a "click here to confirm your email" link and you will be able to log into the web site and remotely control your phone.

Hope this helps.
    Last edited by greyhd; 02-05-10 at 01:54 PM.
    02-05-10 01:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD