Anyone else using Slacker Radio having problems? I am using OS .113 and today Slacker said they had a new version, so I upgraded, and tried to use it. It works, until I try to go to another app or just trying to check my e-mail, when I go back to Slacker I get a white screen and will finish whatever current song is playing and stop. I can't close it, change it in any way, and I have to do a battery pull to close the program. Is there a place I can get the old version again?
    03-30-09 01:00 PM
    yes I am having the same problem..but there is a better way to stop slacker when that happens..push and hold the red phone button..that will initiate the "turning of " mode..let phone turn off..then the program will be exited with an error..still better than pulling battery

I think the new version for storm has some bugs
    I would almost prefer to use the non storm version as it doesnt crash..and when in non compatibility mode still works ok
    03-30-09 01:10 PM
    It gets better after a few battery pulls. Mine did that for a few days and then all of the sudden started working right.
    03-30-09 02:33 PM
    Running into a similar issue as well. Mine will lock up and no buttons will work (including red button).
    After a short time, the screen will go white with an error code (too fast to read) and then the phone reboots itself.
    03-30-09 02:57 PM
    Thanks for the tip. I won't download it then.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-30-09 03:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD