Hello everyone,

There's a very interesting new "Sex Positions" app here at Crackberry's app store.

It's a tasteful way to learn some fun new positions...
    08-15-09 01:55 AM
    Good lord, are there unimaginative people who need an app
    to help with positions.
    mssca likes this.
    08-15-09 02:02 AM
    Well, it gives 45 positions, there has to be something in there new to everyone
    08-15-09 02:11 AM
    My wife puts up with most of my crackberry addiction. But I think she would draw the line if I brought it into bed.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-15-09 03:25 AM
    Prince has that beat after 2 one-night-stands.
    08-15-09 03:57 AM
    I've done all. Rawr.

08-15-09 05:19 AM
    My wife puts up with most of my crackberry addiction. But I think she would draw the line if I brought it into bed.

Ha ha ha, amen to that!

08-15-09 05:24 AM
    If you need an app for sex positions, thats not all you need help with.
    mssca likes this.
    08-15-09 08:30 AM
    +1 to that, good god...
    08-15-09 08:34 AM
    I'm agreeing 100%! And really only 45 positions? I can't think of a lot more than that
    08-15-09 08:51 AM
    i need a volunteer or volunteers....females of course.
    08-15-09 09:03 AM
    There's a very interesting new "Sex Positions" app here at Crackberry's app store.
    I see nothing wrong w/this. I don't want this post to sound nasty, but some of us led sheltered lives and were brought up that sex was bad... and programming is hard to overcome without counseling.

If you've never experienced sex with someone who WILL NOT vary from the usual, or who is NOT open-minded, please consider yourself LUCKY! (In other words, if your partner is open-minded and willing to try new things, YAY!!)

And also, why does the Kama Sutra exist in book form? Why are there numerous books about sex positions, etc. available? Some people are not very creative, or are too shy or repressed, and these books (or apps in this case, lol) just may help!
    08-15-09 09:49 AM
    Your sex life boring? There's an app for that!

08-15-09 10:04 AM
    I see nothing wrong w/this. I don't want this post to sound nasty, but some of us led sheltered lives and were brought up that sex was bad... and programming is hard to overcome without counseling.

If you've never experienced sex with someone who WILL NOT vary from the usual, or who is NOT open-minded, please consider yourself LUCKY! (In other words, if your partner is open-minded and willing to try new things, YAY!!)

And also, why does the Kama Sutra exist in book form? Why are there numerous books about sex positions, etc. available? Some people are not very creative, or are too shy or repressed, and these books (or apps in this case, lol) just may help!

No one is I dont think will disagree with you, however.... on your blackberry??? come on now. Something to do while sitting at starbucks? on the train? na uh.
    08-15-09 10:24 AM
    I'd be more concerned if it was an app for sex positions WITH your BlackBerry.
    08-15-09 12:14 PM
    Your sex life boring? There's an app for that!

lol +1 for that
    08-15-09 12:38 PM
    I can understand books for learning of various subjects, but a sex position app for Blackberry, Not So Priceless!
    08-15-09 12:45 PM
    I agree, it will be very helpful and most people don't know 45 different positions.

And you don't have to bring the blackberry to bed--you should probably pick a position ahead of time and show your girlfriend/boyfriend what to do when the time comes
    08-15-09 02:23 PM

Yeah, my girl would lose it if I was like "hey babe, let me check my blackberry for some new positions!"
    08-15-09 04:57 PM
    Epic Fail

10char
    08-15-09 05:01 PM
    Doesn't sound like a bad idea, its nice for the 18-23 age I would say, since that is the time when most or some of the people start having sex. Not everyone knows all or 45+ positions on their first time, this is a nice app for that.
    08-15-09 05:14 PM
    Doesn't sound like a bad idea, its nice for the 18-23 age I would say, since that is the time when most or some of the people start having sex. Not everyone knows all or 45+ positions on their first time, this is a nice app for that.
    So you're saying most people wait until their Senior year in High School or later to have sex...where did you go to school? lol
    08-15-09 05:56 PM
    I mentioned this to Blaize in another thread. It is possible that there are impressionable minors on this site. One of the things that outraged me the most was the Shaken Baby app from Apple. I agree that you need an app for this issue then you have more problems that are far more serious.
    08-15-09 06:21 PM
    Ok I must admit this has me intrigued but if I don't learn anything new is the purchase price refundable?

08-15-09 06:27 PM
    JCP - "Sex Positions" is for couples to have fun. Have you even seen the screenshots? It's very tastefully made and the figures aren't even naked.

Grandpa - I'm sure out of 45 positions, you'll learn something new...
    08-15-09 06:28 PM
76 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD