Anyone figure a way to have the SMS folder show up without having to combine messages and SMS?
    02-28-10 12:49 PM
    Does the backup function back up all your apps and data to the SD card or does it just backup certain preferences.

On the palm side, there were several apps (Backup Man, Backup Buddy) that backed up all apps and data to your sd card which allowed you either do a clean restore or to insert the same sd card into a new/replacement device and the new device was an exact replica to the old one.

TIA
    03-01-10 01:04 PM
    Does the backup function back up all your apps and data to the SD card or does it just backup certain preferences.
    It only backs up your QuickLaunch activation code, menu configuration and options to a small .txt file.

Considering the way CheetahAce is constantly adding new features, I wouldn't be surprised if it includes app & data backup sometime in the future. I think he's just going to replace the whole OS someday!
    03-02-10 10:49 PM
    It only backs up your QuickLaunch activation code, menu configuration and options to a small .txt file.

Considering the way CheetahAce is constantly adding new features, I wouldn't be surprised if it includes app & data backup sometime in the future. I think he's just going to replace the whole OS someday!
    Tks for the info flmesq.

Good Luck
    03-03-10 03:41 PM
    Anyone figure a way to have the SMS folder show up without having to combine messages and SMS?
    no? yes? thanks
    03-03-10 04:35 PM
    If you go to your Messages folder, click BB button & go to options. There is a items called Main Message List Settings. Click on that & you can uncheck the SMS & MMS option so they don't show up in the messages folder.
    03-05-10 12:13 PM
    Cheeta

I can't seam to get the Delete Call Log to work with this version of Quicklaunch & it hasn't worked for me in awhile, but it did work at one time. It may be an issue with 5.0 but i'm not sure.

Can you let me know?

Thanks! I love Quicklaunch, it's my #1 app
    03-05-10 12:17 PM
    Delete call log api's are broken in 5.0. Rim knows about it. we have to wait till they fix that.
    03-05-10 01:22 PM
    Delete call log api's are broken in 5.0. Rim knows about it. we have to wait till they fix that.
    I figured that might be the case but it never hurts to ask. Thanks for The quick response

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-06-10 12:10 AM
    Love this app. It's pure gold.

I hope to see the lock for tilt integrated to 1 button instead of 2 like the Camera Mute and to eventually get the tilt preference to save on reboot.

03-09-10 05:51 PM
    VZ Storm2 (9550) .320

The tilt lock function doesn't seem to work when viewing Berry Weather? Is that deliberate or is that because I have the stock OS .320?

TIA
    Last edited by TurboTiger; 03-10-10 at 09:30 PM.
    03-10-10 07:45 PM
    VZ Storm2 (9550) .320

The tilt lock function doesn't seem to work when viewing Berry Weather? Is that deliberate or is that because I have the stock OS .320?

TIA
    Bumped:
    Anyone? Anyone?
    03-12-10 08:11 AM
    +1 You seem to be correct. You probably should post a note on the Bellshare Forums for Berryweather.
    03-12-10 02:36 PM
    correct. berryweather would have to support tilt lock in their app.
    03-12-10 03:23 PM
    correct. berryweather would have to support tilt lock in their app.
    Tks for the info CheetahAce

Good Luck
    03-12-10 03:37 PM
    +1 You seem to be correct. You probably should post a note on the Bellshare Forums for Berryweather.
    Gotti it.
    Tks BerryNick
    03-12-10 03:37 PM
    someone help... I can't seem to get the reboot feature to work. I have storm 9530 .328.... I had the same problem with quickpull so I deleted it. All of the permissions are set to allow and when I select reboot I get the hour glass for about a sec or two then nothing.....Thanks
    03-15-10 05:08 PM
    03-15-10 05:12 PM
    [QUOTE=CheetahAce;4836078]check this post:

I tried this several times and it still does not work. I guess I will have to just use ##000000 to reset. Thanks for the help
    03-16-10 08:54 PM
    nvm haha i should have read page 11 sorry
    Last edited by Mr.L09; 03-18-10 at 09:45 PM.
    03-18-10 09:43 PM
    If you're taking suggestions, a notification light kill would be awesome

03-18-10 10:31 PM
    what is a notification light kill?
    03-18-10 11:04 PM
    what is a notification light kill?
    Yeah, I'm not really sure about the name :s Every once in a while, my notification led will continue to blink, even after exiting messages, bbm etc. I know there's an app to "kill" the light, but I haven't been able to find it again. I was just thinking, with all the nifty little apps that come with QL, that could be a nice addition Thanks Cheetah!

03-19-10 06:32 AM
    Hey Cheetah,

First of all, nice work on the update.

Second, I have an idea for future Quicklaunch updates. Since the zipcodes are being phased out in favor of location IDs, would it be possible to store 3 or so location IDs and simply choose one that you want to use. For example, I travel between home and school a lot and I used to simply switch the zipcode to wherever I was going. However, zipcodes are more easily memorized than our location IDs so if, in the weather area of the quicklaunch menu, I could store multiple location IDs (so I only have to look them up on Yahoo once as opposed to every time I want to switch) and simply select the one I want QL to use at a specific time, I think it would be useful.

Here is a diagram because I don't know if I explained well:
    *QL Options*
    Display Current Temperature:
    Yes
    [checkbox] Celsuis

[checkbox] Location ID 1 = ######## "home" <--room for alias, perhaps?
    [checkbox] Location ID 2 = ######## "school"
    etc.

and we simply check the box of whichever location ID we want QL to use. What do you think?
    03-19-10 09:08 PM
    This is my favorite app by far. Nice update cheetah!
    03-19-10 09:15 PM
202 ... 56789
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD