Mine locks up my storm and I have to do a bat pull. When I pressed it, it went to bluetooth screen listing my devices, but thats it. I had parameters set to 5,2. Any thoughts?? thanks
    Go through the process manually and make sure the parameter numbers are correct for your phone. Each phone may be different depending on other applications installed. The process would be (Options)(Bluetooth)(Click)(Option Key)(Enable Bluetooth). Be sure to count from the top of the list you get when you select (Options) from "About" to "Bluetooth". That is your first parameter. Count down the list you get when you hit the (Options Key) to "Enable Bluetooth. That will be your second parameter. My parameters are 8,6 because I have applications that have setups in (Options) and some have setup options that show up in the second list. So, you see everyone is different. Just play with it a bit and you will get it to work.
    Last edited by BerryNick; 08-22-09 at 08:22 AM.
    08-21-09 06:52 PM
    I'm having problem adding Aerize as an application for QL?
    08-21-09 07:03 PM
    GPS Config Shortcut
    This shortcut will allow you to jump to the GPS Config page to quickly turn on or off the GPS radio. It is not a toggle but
    it gets you there faster.

How to Configure the GPS Config Shortcut feature:
    This feature works the same as the Bluetooth Toggle feature above.
    The parameter that needs to be configured also consists of 2 numbers in the following format: n1,n2
    where n1 = the location that 'Advanced' appears on the Blackberry Options screen and
    n2 = the location that 'GPS' appears under that Advanced options.

This shortcut can be used for other options for which you may wish to provide a shortcut. These shortcuts would typically be for setup information associated with applications that access their setups under (Options). Such programs include BerryPopup, BerryBuzz, PaternLock, and others. Just add an item using the GPS Config application and set the first parameter to reflect the application you want in the (Options List). Set the second parameter to "0". An example may be 5,0 for the application which 5 from the top of the list. Edit the item to change the name to the application name. I have setup items for BerrBuzz, BerryPopup, BerrySilent(Alpha Test),PaternLock, and Applications. This is very usefull for Beta testing when you need to change settings frequently. Have fun.
    08-21-09 07:06 PM
    CA,

Where's the update bro?
    Last edited by shaydlife; 08-21-09 at 09:40 PM.
    08-21-09 07:24 PM
    Updated to 2.12.2.
    Details are in the 1st post

Thanks.
    08-21-09 09:30 PM
    Thanks Cheetah.
    08-21-09 09:40 PM
    Thanks Cheetah

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-21-09 09:49 PM
    You're welcome!
    08-21-09 09:53 PM
    Great work Cheetah. Maybe its just me but I can edit the text in device info. Not a big deal, but I doubt its supposed to happen.

08-21-09 10:01 PM
    Fantastic app!!! Without a doubt the best app going for the Blackberry!!!
    08-21-09 10:03 PM
    Great work Cheetah. Maybe its just me but I can edit the text in device info. Not a big deal, but I doubt its supposed to happen.

Darnit!!! I knew I forgot something! blah..

oh well. i'll fix this in the next update.
    thanks.
    08-21-09 10:27 PM
    Wow just when you thought it couldn't get any better. No BB owner should be without it.

One thing I would like to like to see is the option to change the background color. It seems as if it's theme dependent. Since I use the default theme the background is black which makes some of the color options very hard to see
    08-22-09 12:03 AM
    color options hard to see? you mean the QL color options?
    every color goes with black. what do you mean exactly.

I'm toying with the idea of background colors.
    08-22-09 12:29 AM
    Yes the QL color options. Blue, Gray, Red ,Green, and Indigo are kinda hard to see with a black background since they are sorta dark themselves. The lighter colors such as Cyan, Yellow and of course white are much easier to see.
    08-22-09 12:42 AM
    yes it's theme dependent. designed QL to have a native BB feel.
    I only had to add the colors for themes that don't play friendly.
    08-22-09 12:45 AM
    I'll try to add Stay Lit to the system menu for the next release.
    08-22-09 02:20 PM
    I'll try to add Stay Lit to the system menu for the next release.
    Cool. When is the next update?
    08-22-09 02:28 PM
    Please help. Everytime I add bb messenger to quicklaunch and try to use it I keep getting an error saying "uncaught exception: object already exsists? What does that mean I have tried deleteing and reinstalling both and I keep getting the same error. Also I have reinstalled the os a couple of times to fix it with no results.
    08-23-09 01:42 PM
    Please help. Everytime I add bb messenger to quicklaunch and try to use it I keep getting an error saying "uncaught exception: object already exsists? What does that mean I have tried deleteing and reinstalling both and I keep getting the same error. Also I have reinstalled the os a couple of times to fix it with no results.
    Make sure that when you uninstall apps to do a battery pull:

In this order:

1) Uninstall App

2) Battery Pull

3) Reinstall App

4) Battery Pull

Helps most times, because the memory goes hand and hand with the battery and some apps leave ghost until all power has left the device.
    08-23-09 01:49 PM
    Make sure that when you uninstall apps to do a battery pull:

In this order:

1) Uninstall App

2) Battery Pull

3) Reinstall App

4) Battery Pull

Helps most times, because the memory goes hand and hand with the battery and some apps leave ghost until all power has left the device.
    That's what I have tried 5 or 6 times now and I still get the same error. Everything else works just fine but not bbm.
    08-23-09 02:22 PM
    That's what I have tried 5 or 6 times now and I still get the same error. Everything else works just fine but not bbm.
    What version of BBM are you running?
    08-23-09 02:31 PM
    What version of BBM are you running?
    BBM5 with lyd 6v8 hybrid. Redoing everything from os install and manually adding apps now.
    08-23-09 02:33 PM
    BBM5 with lyd 6v8 hybrid. Redoing everything from os install and manually adding apps now.
    Starting from scratch is a pain, but hopefully it works.
    08-23-09 02:37 PM
    Starting from scratch is a pain, but hopefully it works.
    Actually because of this issue I'm getting real good at it this will be the third time.
    08-23-09 02:55 PM
    Actually because of this issue I'm getting real good at it this will be the third time.
    We have all been there, well most of us anyway.
    08-23-09 03:01 PM
101 12345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD