============
    Update:
    08/29/09
    Version 2.12.2 is now available.
    This update fixes a font bug, a menu sizing bug and bluetooth toggle was fine tuned a little.
    Thanks.
    ============
    QuickLaunch 2.12 for Storm 95xx is now available!

New Features in 2.12:

Stay Lit
    This will allow you to keep the backlight on which is good for reading or when using maps etc. This feature is located in the 'Add Applications' section.
    (similar in function to BBLight and other apps like that)
    The backlight will stay on until you hit a convenience key or access QL again at which point it will revert to the normal timeout value.

Bluetooth Toggle
    Turn your bluetooth radio on or off

How to Configure the Bluetooth Toggle feature:
    This feature works with macros simulating user key input.
    When you add this function via Add Application you will see an entry field
    labeled "Paramater" and the default values are automatically filled in.
    To configure the Bluetooth Toggle feature to work correctly you might have to change these numbers.

The first number, 5, refers to the position that the 'Bluetooth' section is located on your Blackberry Options screen. For example '1' would be 'About' and 2 would be 'Advanced' on most phones.

The second number, 1, refers to what position 'Enable / Disable Bluetooth' is located on the Bluetooth Options pages if you hit the menu key. So to get this number go to your Options screen, select Bluetooth then the menu key and note the position from the top that 'Enable Bluetooth' appears in the menu. Got it?

GPS Config Shortcut
    This shortcut will allow you to jump to the GPS Config page to quickly turn on or off the GPS radio. It is not a toggle but
    it gets you there faster.

How to Configure the GPS Config Shortcut feature:
    This feature works the same as the Bluetooth Toggle feature above.
    The parameter that needs to be configured also consists of 2 numbers in the following format: n1,n2
    where n1 = the location that 'Advanced' appears on the Blackberry Options screen and
    n2 = the location that 'GPS' appears under that Advanced options.

Radio Toggle
    Turn your radios on / off

Supports BBTask Pro app

Alternate Weather Connection option
    If the weather was not showing up for you in the titlebar try enabling this option in QL Options.

That's it. Not much this release but more things are in the works. Also working on a total redesign for my website and also a new app by NikkiSoft.
    (don't ask).

Thanks.

Watch the QuickLaunch 2.0 HD Demo Video

Price:
    Current owners who've purchased on or after April 1st: Free
    Current owners who've purchased before April 1st and who do not have version 2.0+ $1.99
    New Customers: $4.99

QL 2.12 has been submitted to RIM for inclusion in App World but they have a 5 day approval time so customers who have purchased there will have to wait until it's approved. Sorry about that.
    Last edited by CheetahAce; 08-21-09 at 09:29 PM.
    08-20-09 08:01 PM
    LOL....I'm sitting here imagining the number of folks who just rushed to open this thread and got the message. I know it was an accident, but it's funny as **** to think about it. Thanks for the laugh.
    08-20-09 08:18 PM
    Hey Cheetah,
    just thought you should know that I almost know my laptop over trying to open this thread.
    08-20-09 08:21 PM
    What is Bluetooth Toggle?
    08-20-09 08:22 PM
    Hey Cheetah,
    just thought you should know that I almost know my laptop over trying to open this thread.
    See? The number of drinks spilled, monitors spit upon, laptops knocked to the floor....all in unison. Just hits my funny bone.
    08-20-09 08:25 PM
    Yea, sorry. first time i've ever done that. I'm going to eat dinner now so it will be still another 2 hours. Sorrryyy!!!!!
    08-20-09 08:26 PM
    What is Bluetooth Toggle?
    It toggles your bluetooth

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-20-09 08:27 PM
    Yea, sorry. first time i've ever done that. I'm going to eat dinner now so it will be still another 2 hours. Sorrryyy!!!!!
    2 Hours???

(I can wait 2 hours...)
    08-20-09 08:28 PM
    No need to apologize. Heck, I'm thanking you for the laugh. Been a rough day and this helped. Love it.
    08-20-09 08:33 PM
    Any promotion to go along with this release?

08-20-09 09:19 PM
    Don't really understand why this one would be so important,

Example: it would take like two clicks to toggle blue tooth through ql, if you didn't hve it in a submenu..

Or

Two clicks any other way, most themes can access connections by one click on the home screen, and 2nd click the blue tooth option.. Seems it might be slightly longer to go through ql, unless you set a hotkey, or its near the top of your lists..

Btw I'm not bashing I love ql, but I can't seem to get THAT excited about the blue tooth toggle option..

08-20-09 09:31 PM
    2 Hours???

(I can wait 2 hours...)
    man shayd you cant wait for anything can you?

is it ready yet?

Edit: just got the email. its available.
    Last edited by kcpaynev1; 08-20-09 at 09:51 PM.
    08-20-09 09:47 PM
    Just received the email, its out and a lot more complex than what I initially though haha GPS toggle .. Flash program.. Amazing work!

08-20-09 09:50 PM
    Just received the email.
    08-20-09 09:52 PM
    Its posted..just got the update email...

08-20-09 09:52 PM
    I agree. Many people asked for it so I threw it in.

Don't really understand why this one would be so important,

Example: it would take like two clicks to toggle blue tooth through ql, if you didn't hve it in a submenu..

Or

Two clicks any other way, most themes can access connections by one click on the home screen, and 2nd click the blue tooth option.. Seems it might be slightly longer to go through ql, unless you set a hotkey, or its near the top of your lists..

Btw I'm not bashing I love ql, but I can't seem to get THAT excited about the blue tooth toggle option..

08-20-09 09:54 PM
    ello josh long,QuickLaunch - Launch Apps, URL, Mail, SMS, PIN, Calls, Tilt Lock, Screenshot, Reset, Media and more! - For Storm, which you previously purchased for your mobile device, has been updated to version 2.12.If you wish to upgrade, you can do so by downloading the latest version from your account management page at My Account (http://software.crackberry.com/myaccount.asp)Note: Most of the same version updates upgrade (i.e. from version 2.1 to version 2. 2) are free and most of the major upgrades (i.e. from version 2 to version 3) might require an upgrade fee.Developer Message:Stay LitThis will allow you to keep the backlight on. Good for reading or when using maps etc.(similar in function to BBLight and other apps like that)Bluetooth ToggleTurn your bluetooth radio on or offWhen you add this function via Add Application you will see an entry field labeled "Paramater" and the default values are automatically filled in.The first number, 5, refers to the position that the 'Bluetooth' section is located on your Blackberry Options screen. For example '1' would be 'About' and 2 would be 'Advanced' on most phones.The second number, 1, refers to what position 'Enable / Disable Bluetooth' is located on the Bluetooth Options pages if you hit the menu key. So to get this number go to your Options screen, select Bluetooth then the menu key and note the position from the top that 'Enable Bluetooth' appears in the menu.GPS Config ShortcutJump to the GPS Config page to quickly turn on or off the GPS radio.This feature works the same as the Bluetooth Toggle feature above.The parameter that needs to be configured also consists of 2 numbers in the following format: n1,n2where n1 = the location that 'Advanced' appears on the B lackberry Options screen andn2 = the location that 'GPS' appears under that Advanced options.Radio ToggleTurn your radios on / offSupports BBTask Pro appAlternate Weather Connection optionIf the weather was not showing up for you try enabling this option in QL Options Thank YouThis email has been sent to help ensure that you have the most current versions of software on your mobile device. If you do not wish to receive future update notifications on purchased software, please login to your account management page at My Account (BlackBerry Apps My Account - Crackberry BlackBerry Software Store) and modify the software update notification.

08-20-09 09:57 PM
    man shayd you cant wait for anything can you?

is it ready yet?

Edit: just got the email. its available.
    Lol.

Thanks for the update Cheetah.
    08-20-09 09:57 PM
    Figured since its out u wouldn't mind the free marketing for you, maybe someone see something they like and now purchases it.. I do like the light option, now slot of ppl won't have to buy an app like that

08-20-09 09:59 PM
    Yup. That's right!
    08-20-09 10:03 PM
    still shows 2.10 on mobihand i think?
    08-20-09 10:17 PM
    Small issue, whenever I go into my ql options, no matter what I click on the font size changes. Then I have to go back into there and change it again.
    08-20-09 10:19 PM
    Thanks. I can see that. I'll fix it and release the update tomorrow along with anything else that comes up tonight.
    08-20-09 10:38 PM
    Alright. I'm out.
    08-20-09 10:49 PM
    Thanks for the convenient features with this update.

I'm still having trouble adding the parameters for GPS config without getting errors. GPS is located 8th under Advanced which is the 2d.

I've tried add parameters with numbers only, with a "n" before each number as indicated on this thread and a "p" as well as indicated when adding GPS Config.

Please Advise. TIA.
    08-20-09 11:13 PM
101 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD