Wow, are you crying? You throwing a fit there tough guy? I was stating my opinion just like everyone is entitled to. If you don't appreciate that everyone has an opinion, get over it...your ranting and raving about one word really was and is weak over something that will be fixed in time via updates ya dumb sh*t. Once again it was my opinion, write that down so you don't forget and attack me for free thinking. If I wanted to insult the developer or whatever you said I was doing I would have kinda like what I'm doing to you. Ignorance will be your doom. If you don't know ignorance means to lack knowledge such as you lacked the knowledge to see it was an opinion.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Lol okay, you win. I'll let you win and just forfeit - no reason making a forums moderator come over here and edit our posts up and try to make peace or anything.

You were stating your opinion - yup, you're right, you were. Your opinion was to call the app & developer "weak" because you had a slight problem with it and wanted to be upset and insult it, rather than ask for help. Right. This just proves that you need to take my second suggestion - come back to crackberry when you've grown up a little bit more.

I apologize for insulting you back, though, by the way, with words like "stupid" and all. But, you really should rethink the way you handle your problems with apps. If all users were just like you - trust me, there would be NO apps developed for Blackberry's. No one wants to develop an app for a user like you.
    03-09-10 11:38 AM
    Delete call log api were broken when 5.0 came out. That means rim broke them, not quicklaunch. all apps that delete call logs now do not work. when rim fixes that it will work.
    03-09-10 11:54 AM
    Ok ok I use the term "weak" as in wished it work kinda bit or as in the situation that it stopped working is weak not the app it self or the developer and I do understand why sometimes it would not work after OS' are updated and what not. People shouldn't assume too much from too little it cause breaks in communication. Jonneh thanks for the brief discussion/argument. You have my respect. That is all.

03-09-10 01:21 PM
    I purchased QL V2.17.1 from Blackberry App World last year. Is it possible to get an upgrade to v2.20? If yes, how can I do this...I cannot see any mention of this [or similar scenario] on the thread.

Cheers
    03-09-10 05:48 PM
    Lol okay, you win. I'll let you win and just forfeit - no reason making a forums moderator come over here and edit our posts up and try to make peace or anything.

You were stating your opinion - yup, you're right, you were. Your opinion was to call the app & developer "weak" because you had a slight problem with it and wanted to be upset and insult it, rather than ask for help. Right. This just proves that you need to take my second suggestion - come back to crackberry when you've grown up a little bit more.

I apologize for insulting you back, though, by the way, with words like "stupid" and all. But, you really should rethink the way you handle your problems with apps. If all users were just like you - trust me, there would be NO apps developed for Blackberry's. No one wants to develop an app for a user like you.
    don't backtrack, it's ok to be angry, nobody says you have to like everyone, or anyone for that matter. your opinion is as valuable as anyone else's.

p.s. "weak" pisses me off too
    03-09-10 06:21 PM
    With the new version of QL and the new 5.0 OS the option to reboot device doesn't seem to be working for me. It used to but not anymore...weak...
    Mine works without a hitch and I use it often. Pilot error, I reckon. I'm with others. Why not just work with the developer to sort it out instead of snide comments?

Weak is right.
    03-09-10 06:29 PM
    Ok ok I use the term "weak" as in wished it work kinda bit or as in the situation that it stopped working is weak not the app it self or the developer and I do understand why sometimes it would not work after OS' are updated and what not. People shouldn't assume too much from too little it cause breaks in communication. Jonneh thanks for the brief discussion/argument. You have my respect. That is all.

Okay, that makes a little bit more sense then. Thank you.
    03-09-10 10:35 PM
    Same here - i mentioned that, but no ones said anything about it.
    My reboot does NOT work either
    03-13-10 08:22 PM
    Has anyone been able to update from 2.17.1 to 2.20.2 through Blackberry App World? Is the update still waiting for approval?

App World through my computer says 2.20.2, but it's not showing as an available update on my Blackberry App World.
    03-22-10 09:16 AM
    In an attempt to bypass App World's inability to deliver updates properly I'm looking for a few people who have had QuickLaunch when the 'Check for Update' function was available but consistently received the 'Can't connect to server' error when trying to update from within the app. I'd like to add this function back in the app but I need to figure out why it wasn't 100% reliable.

If you'd like to help by installing a few test versions and reporting the status back to me send me an email at nikkisoft dot support g mail.

Thanks.
    03-22-10 12:33 PM
60 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD