I've read through the description several times and looked at screen shots, seems great so far! I do have a question .... Is there a way to add my Yahoo email to QL? I have "messages" listed in the pop up menu and depending on what I received last when I click messages it's either yahoo mail or sms/mms. I have sms/mms and email seperated on my phone. If anyone knows how this can be done I'd appreciate it. I'd also love to add sms/mms to my list instead of have one "messages" and not knowing what going to pop up.
    10-31-09 09:40 PM
    i just looked and i didnt see if you could or not. you can compose email or a text. let me look again....yep, it has messages..i combine both my sms and emails so thay all come up..hope this helps
    10-31-09 10:26 PM
    It's not possible at the moment - as you've discovered "messages" will open the last (mail or sms) thing you've used - somerthing to do with how RIM allow 3rd party apps to access the OS.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-31-09 11:21 PM
    Well shoot, thanks y'all lol I'll make do!
    11-01-09 01:31 PM
    Thanks again dd1968. you've been a great help.

sdnbery86, email me at nikkisoft dot support g mail if you have any additional questions
    11-01-09 03:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD