Just Downloaded the new QIK app to stream mobile video on my 8330 curve OS 4.5.0.77 and for some reason i cant seem to get it to stream/upload the video to the site...i've tried deleting it once already and re-downloaded and im still having the same issue where it wont stream or upload... i mean it shoots the video no problem but never loads it to the site... checked their web page as i figured my phone may be one of the models that's not compatible yet but it says they have it working on 8330 models... anyone else having this issue? anyone find a solution to the problem?? thanks in advance!
    10-27-08 04:08 PM
    Im the only one having this problem?
    10-27-08 07:11 PM
    It works just fine on my vzw 8330. I can view the vids as well as upload them.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-27-08 08:16 PM
    It works just fine on my vzw 8330. I can view the vids as well as upload them.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    really i cant seem to get mine to work at all
    10-27-08 08:27 PM
    i cant even get it to launch...

i loaded it and when i try to launch it it say i dont have a sd card and please install and re try...
    10-27-08 10:55 PM
    i have a 8330 and can not get it to work ether
    10-27-08 11:05 PM
    im on a 8330 with the same problem
    10-28-08 02:01 AM
    yea the problem i'm having is that i can't even log into the application (i think)... i would type in my user name and p/w and click sign in, then it says registering and then connected up top, but then it does nothing...i'm under the impression that it is supposed to go to another screen to start shooting?
    10-29-08 12:04 PM
    I had to disable my firewall to get the app to work.
    Then set all of the permissions to "ALLOW" in the Application permissions area under Options.

Dm
    10-29-08 02:03 PM
    I have got all of my permissions set to allow and I still cant get past the logon screen. registered to the website and everything... just always get a "can't connect to server" error
    10-29-08 02:23 PM
    I tried it and I cant get past the log on screen either... oh well. it was worth a shot.
    10-29-08 08:29 PM
    yea the problem i'm having is that i can't even log into the application (i think)... i would type in my user name and p/w and click sign in, then it says registering and then connected up top, but then it does nothing...i'm under the impression that it is supposed to go to another screen to start shooting?
    Same problem i am having... i emailed the creators and they have informed me that this is a 4.5 issue apparently, and that they are working on it...so i guess well see what happens
    10-29-08 10:51 PM
    FIXED!!!!!!! SWEET!!!!!!

alright I got the app to work and it works great. only thing that I've noticed is that for the blackberry (or at least mine and I have the 8320) it won't actually go live but each recording is quickly uploaded to your profile site as soon as your recording is stopped. You need to set up TCP settings to grant full Internet access here's a link to the form I used with the info that you will need. just follow the instructions and it will be like magic.

(i dont have 10 posts yet so I have to break up the url sorry people )

WWW. blackberryforums .com/blackberry-network/2185-blackberry-internet-msn-chat-web-telnet-tcpip-no-bes.html

happy QIK'ing
    10-30-08 06:29 AM
    a quick tag note, I have the 8320 Curve running OS 4.5 as well and its working fine now
    10-30-08 06:30 AM
    10-30-08 07:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD