View Poll Results: Would you buy this app?

Voters
61. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

42 68.85%
  • No

19 31.15%
    I just discovered this thread too and I would love such an app. Might be too late to ask to be a beta tester but if I can, I'd like to. Othert wise, keep up the awesome work and updates?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-24-08 10:43 AM
    Bah....I dont ever save my txt's any longer than a day or 2 tops anyhow....not really an issue 4 me, but I can see how it cld come in handy.
    11-24-08 10:45 AM
    CTLA? You got an update for us?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-30-08 06:19 PM
    i actually heard from a secret developer that BB's API will not allow for such a program...

i wonder how true that is? would be great if CTLA could prove it wrong!
    12-01-08 03:00 AM
    just found this thread, hopefully CTLA comes through with it. i'll be using it to save SMS messages as i dont like to delete my text messages. it would really put some use to my 4gb memory card since i only have about 50 songs on there...
    12-29-08 03:13 PM
    Unfortunately this program doesn't look like it's ever gonna happen but here's a thought and another question:

I have been thinking of just selecting all the text of messages I want to save and pasting them into a Docs to Go word document. Either saving it as one big document or individual documents. My question is this: on my Ipaq I had a program that would actually search in the contents of my documents for a specific word (in other words it didn't just search the titles of documents it actually searched through each document for the searched phrase, Kind of like a MAC). Is there a program for Blackberry that would do this?
    12-30-08 08:27 AM
    ...My question is this: on my Ipaq I had a program that would actually search in the contents of my documents for a specific word (in other words it didn't just search the titles of documents it actually searched through each document for the searched phrase, Kind of like a MAC). Is there a program for Blackberry that would do this?
    The Search Application that's included in the native apps can search for text strings in SMS messages, as well as in the Calendar, Address Book, MemoPad, and Tasks.
    Last edited by JeffH; 12-30-08 at 09:29 AM. Reason: more info
    12-30-08 09:28 AM
    Any update on this?
    03-13-09 03:17 PM
    I've started using a similar program dexrex. Unfortunately, it doesnt archive the messages on the phone. However, i can view them online. Additionally, you can archive your instant messages (aim, yahoo etc.) but I think its only for the desktop.

As far as I know on the blackberry, it only archives sms
    03-20-09 04:03 PM
    Just do some hand jobs.Save SMS on PC via BB Desktop Manager
    03-21-09 12:04 AM
    bump
    08-06-09 08:42 PM
    Threaded SMS with profile pictures by SwooshSMS for BlackBerry | BlackBerry Cool

This says it saves to a "file"... Hmmm... Be nice if it saved to a file on the MEDIA card... Anyone use this?
    08-06-09 09:25 PM
162 ... 567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD