View Poll Results: Would you buy this app?

Voters
61. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

42 68.85%
  • No

19 31.15%
    I'd buy it. Would be nice if it saved your contacts as well
    09-09-08 04:22 PM
    I'd buy it. Would be nice if it saved your contacts as well
    Actually, that's an interesting idea... Any thought CTLA about maybe adding that? ...looks like a nice update for v1.1 lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-09-08 05:45 PM
    Wow Im so glad I found this thread! I would certainly pay for a program that allowed me to do this!
    09-09-08 07:14 PM
    Ok we can do this as well.

09-09-08 08:36 PM
    Any updates?

09-13-08 01:21 PM
    I'd easily pay for this without thinking twice. this thread is going on my bookmarks. Goodluck with the build CTLA. "May the force be with you"...lol.

09-13-08 01:51 PM
    Yo CTLA, what's the news? I know it's not easy to be a bad@ss, but you're doing it...

09-16-08 08:39 PM
    Working on adding lots of features (which will be optional to use of course if you fear a berry meltdown) as well as spiffing up the GUI. This program will be able to do much more then what was originally planned.

Also waiting now for a few items from RIM so I can give this a go on my actual device. We are getting ever so close now.
    09-16-08 09:06 PM
    Working on adding lots of features (which will be optional to use of course if you fear a berry meltdown) as well as spiffing up the GUI. This program will be able to do much more then what was originally planned.

Also waiting now for a few items from RIM so I can give this a go on my actual device. We are getting ever so close now.
    Oh really? Any peak into a few of the additional features?

09-16-08 10:41 PM
    How have I just found this? I would love this app. I hope it ends up working. And I wish I could help with anything for it, I'm guessing you have beta testers already

09-18-08 01:45 PM
    I can't wait for this. Good luck. And I will be happy to be a beta tester if you still need one.
    09-18-08 07:04 PM
    Thanks for the support. I will put out another update monday. I am not sure how many beta testers I will need.

09-18-08 08:38 PM
    I'm sure you will have way more offers than you need. But I hope to hear more on Monday.

09-18-08 09:37 PM
    So... What's this Monday news we heard of? Lol

09-22-08 04:37 PM
    Holy amazing coders! You are awesome! I would love to beta this if possible. Send me a pin. 3180D6CC

09-23-08 10:39 AM
    I now have the software running on my device. I will keep you updated as I get closer to user testing and or release.
    09-23-08 06:41 PM
    I now have the software running on my device. I will keep you updated as I get closer to user testing and or release.
    That is truly amazing CTLAdvance! I look forward to hopefully testing it out. Ingenious if you ask me! Lol. Like you said keep us updated.

09-23-08 07:24 PM
    Can't wait to try this.

09-23-08 08:15 PM
    So how's app handling on your device?

09-24-08 08:09 PM
    I cannot for the life of me think whay anybdoy would want such an application because I already have all my emails on my PC so, why do I want them ALL on my phne as well. I run at about 60 emails a day so I would soon fill up a Media Card.

However, if you want to do this, here's how.

Get Free download ABC Amber BlackBerry Convertor, parse, convert, backup and archive IPD files to CHM, PDF, HTML, Word, Access, Excel, CSV, IPD Extractor. I think it costs $29 or close. It has a trial mode so you cab all test the principle.

Do a Backup.
    Use ABCBlackBerry to open the ipd fie and then export all the emails to a file or files.
    Copy this/these file/files to your Media Card.

Done.
    09-24-08 08:27 PM
    Wow, I'm glad I found this thread. Add me to the list of people that will gladly pay for a program like this.
    09-24-08 08:27 PM
    I cannot for the life of me think whay anybdoy would want such an application because I already have all my emails on my PC so, why do I want them ALL on my phne as well. I run at about 60 emails a day so I would soon fill up a Media Card.

Get Free download ABC Amber BlackBerry Convertor, parse, convert, backup and archive IPD files to CHM, PDF, HTML, Word, Access, Excel, CSV, IPD Extractor. I think it costs $29 or close. It has a trial mode so you cab all test the principle.

Do a Backup.
    Use ABCBlackBerry to open the ipd fie and then export all the emails to a file or files.

Done.
    I think you totally missed the whole point... but thanks for your input..
    09-25-08 07:27 AM
    Congrats so far on the progress CTLA

09-25-08 12:36 PM
    So any updates? I'm going crazy with anticipation on this one? Thanks!

09-29-08 10:27 AM
    I think you totally missed the whole point... but thanks for your input..
    This comment was not necessary or kind.

Do a Backup.

Done.
    The point sir is not to back up e-mails and the other information you listed. It's to back up SMS txt messages. Personally I'm a pack rat I like to keep them all but being an avid txt messenger it uses a lot of space. I'm use to my envy which in a stroke of genius had a qwerty keyboard for txt messaging but memory for only 50 messages. So I'm use to giving up messages but I'd still rather not. I like to keep these things for evidence.

Edit: In case it wasn't clear I am excited for this app. I'll beta test if needed. Thank you for doing this.
    09-30-08 09:34 AM
162 ... 34567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD