How do i keep my third party Apps such as tether and Hotkey manager?
    Or will i have to repay for them..?
    -__-
    04-16-10 01:41 PM
    Where did you purchase them from? You should be able to transfer them to a new PIN # through your account with whatever store you used.
    04-16-10 01:41 PM
    post back and let us know what happened. I am reluctant to buy any apps right now because I am getting a new Bold in a few months or so.
    04-16-10 02:27 PM
    This can be done quite easily. On your new device, download the App Superstore from CB.com and login with your username and password. Then you should be able to see all your apps (purchased and those who already are installed on the phone).

By the way, I buy all my apps via CB.com, so this is how I do it. I have no idea how about any other sites or stores.
    04-16-10 03:12 PM
    This can be done quite easily. On your new device, download the App Superstore from CB.com and login with your username and password. Then you should be able to see all your apps (purchased and those who already are installed on the phone).

By the way, I buy all my apps via CB.com, so this is how I do it. I have no idea how about any other sites or stores.
    Crap it was through the PC Crackberry store(tether) like he got online and he bought 2 of them. (Me and him).
    and the hotkeymanager was though beta testing...

So i have hope for Tether and how about if i beta tested an app?
    04-16-10 03:53 PM
    Crap it was through the PC Crackberry store(tether) like he got online and he bought 2 of them. (Me and him).
    and the hotkeymanager was though beta testing...

So i have hope for Tether and how about if i beta tested an app?
    I don't understand what you mean with your first sentence.

About the betas, there is a way to get it back, but you have to backup the 3rd party apps with DM. On your new phone you can easily transfer the backup to the new BB and that's how all apps can be relocated.
    04-17-10 01:25 PM
    If you use the device switch wizard on DM it will backup all your apps, and you can install them onto whatever you want. Most apps will work on any other phone of the same OS.
    As far as tether, you can change your pin on heir site and it will still work.
    04-17-10 06:12 PM
    If you use the device switch wizard on DM it will backup all your apps, and you can install them onto whatever you want. Most apps will work on any other phone of the same OS.
    As far as tether, you can change your pin on heir site and it will still work.
    that is the best answer... just make sure both phones are connnected to the pc at the same time.. and click device switch wizard on DM... and the tether thing is correct...you don't have to pay for any of them again if you bought them once they are yours to keep.
    04-17-10 07:12 PM
    if you need a code for the beta tested app you need to contact the person who made it and get it swapped over to the new pin
    04-17-10 08:01 PM
    You might need a code, but not necessarily.
    For example, I beta tested Iconify, and that beta will take any 12 digit registration code.
    On the other hand, I'm currently beta testing the LeaveItOn 2.0 (which, by the way, I'm recommending to you all as one of the most useful apps you can get), and the registation code is PIN dependant.
    Depends on the app.
    04-17-10 08:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD