Okay, so here's a lame story.

I bought a few apps from Crackberry cause of there awesome deals this week. I installed them and was enjoying them. But today my phone kind of wonked out and ATT said that they are going to replace it.

So now I have been reading that if I get a new device my pin will change as well. So does that mean that the software I just bought for my Bold will no longer work for my new phone? Cause they gave me an activation code for my old pin.

So is there anyway to make the software (BerryWeather and BerryBuzz) work on the new phone without having to repurchase them? If so, that would be great.

Any suggestions or advice is appreciated. Thanks again!
    08-20-09 02:51 PM
    Login into you mobi hand account, this is where you bought your app's. This will show you the apps you bought, email their cust. support and explain to them that you have recieved a new phone. They will send you the confirmation email and give you a new registration code. I did this a few times and it was no problem. I hope this helps you out
    08-20-09 03:02 PM
    Login into you mobi hand account, this is where you bought your app's. This will show you the apps you bought, email their cust. support and explain to them that you have recieved a new phone. They will send you the confirmation email and give you a new registration code. I did this a few times and it was no problem. I hope this helps you out
    +1 Most app stores will do this for you
    08-20-09 03:04 PM
    Don't forget to back up the device before you send it back. If you want to wipe the device, to delete any personal/other details, Menu - Options - Security Options - General settings - Menu - WIPE HANDHELD. This will reset the device to a "factory shipped" state.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-20-09 03:22 PM
    Oh, okay. Thanks so much for all the help! Appreciate it!

And I will indeed wipe the handheld!

Thanks again!
    08-20-09 03:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD