You can listen to it through your bluetooth now......................while still receiving texts and emails AND browsing my ESPN......WHO still trying to tell me as of right now this isn't the BEST PHONE OUT..and what phone is coming in second......
    07-17-09 03:12 PM
    I just downloaded the new Pandora yesterday and listened at work today. I love it! The sound seems better, and I could be wrong but it seems as though you can skip more songs than you used to before? It used to limit you to 6 an hour, although I wasn't paying attention to time when I was listening today.

Anyway, It's working out great. The sound through the Bold is really good.
    07-17-09 06:18 PM
    It should still limit to 6 skips an hour. But, they added the ability for stereo quality audio on 3g (it was wifi only before).

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-17-09 06:30 PM
    It should still limit to 6 skips an hour. But, they added the ability for stereo quality audio on 3g (it was wifi only before).

Ok yeah like I said I wasn't really paying too much attention to the time and the amount of skips, just seemed like more than the old version.

Either way, I'm absolutely loving it! Helps the work day go by faster.
    07-17-09 06:32 PM
    EXACTLY.....
    07-17-09 06:58 PM
    Slacker vs Pandora...?
    07-17-09 09:56 PM
    I like Slacker's playlist better than Pandora's, it seems like the genre is a little tighter IMHO
    07-17-09 11:31 PM
    I like Slacker's playlist better than Pandora's, it seems like the genre is a little tighter IMHO
    I agree. Slacker always plays more of what I want to here without much customization of the stations.
    07-17-09 11:35 PM
    i installed and used pandora for the first time this morning, i love it.

i have a jack in my car for my ipod, i plug that into my blackberry and it sounds very clear through my car's speakers

i dont have anything to compare it to really, but it is a great app
    07-17-09 11:36 PM
    whats the newest version of pandora? 1.03??
    07-18-09 05:31 AM
    The newest version is 1.1.0.

07-18-09 06:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD