Peace and blessings.

I've been browsing CB for quite a while now - found it extremely helpful. This is my first post.

I recently downloaded the update/new os AT&T prompted me to right after I seen it posted on the forums. After that, battery life increased exponentially and everything has run a lot smoother outside of the background flickers, but that's a small price I assume.

However, my BB App World will not work at all. It won't recognize my email account/password and I've even tried to use secondary email addresses and creating a new ID, to no avail.

I downloaded a theme before I got the new OS just to test it out, so I know my account works. Does any one have any idea what's wrong?
    07-18-11 10:32 AM
    Peace and blessings.

I've been browsing CB for quite a while now - found it extremely helpful. This is my first post.

I recently downloaded the update/new os AT&T prompted me to right after I seen it posted on the forums. After that, battery life increased exponentially and everything has run a lot smoother outside of the background flickers, but that's a small price I assume.

However, my BB App World will not work at all. It won't recognize my email account/password and I've even tried to use secondary email addresses and creating a new ID, to no avail.

I downloaded a theme before I got the new OS just to test it out, so I know my account works. Does any one have any idea what's wrong?
    Delete it and reinstall it, simplest solution.
    07-18-11 05:41 PM
    lol didn't even think to do that, but thanks it worked.
    07-21-11 09:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD