does anyone know how to change the 6 'bookmarks'? like the ones are are pre-programed like the opera website, bbc news and wiki? how do I changes those? also, how do i make the original BB brower back to the default browser?
    09-16-09 12:40 PM
    Go to an empy slot, click on your trackball and it should take you to a window where you have your bookmarks already listed.

I believe you have to have a bookmark before adding it in shortcut.
    09-16-09 12:47 PM
    i do not have an empty slot. i dont even know how to add a new book mark with this browser. I can get to view them but I do not know how to add a new one, let alone set it as a shortcut.
    09-16-09 01:00 PM
    To add a new bookmark, press the blackberry button and scroll all the way down. A third row will pop up on the screen and you go to bookmarks.
    09-16-09 01:05 PM
    i got it all now. damn, this new opera is different. I dont know what you are talking about bb button, my blackberry button is useless on this new opera. i scrolled ontop of one of the short cuts and started typing 'ww' then an edit/clear thing popped up, thats how i did it.
    09-16-09 01:10 PM
    i do not have an empty slot. i dont even know how to add a new book mark with this browser. I can get to view them but I do not know how to add a new one, let alone set it as a shortcut.
    There should be "empty slots" located under all the already occupied slots that have "my Opera", "BBC news", "Wiki". Scroll to an empty slot with a small greyed out + and push in your trackball and it will open up a window that says "Assign Speed Dial".
    09-16-09 01:21 PM
    Why wont the address bar work? Put in address and no go.......
    09-16-09 01:39 PM
    Nevermind. Started working all of a sudden. Weird!!!!!!!!
    09-16-09 01:44 PM
    Has anyone noticed if you have inline editing turned off the google search bar and address bar don't work!?
    09-16-09 02:13 PM
    how do you make the blackberry browser the default again?
    09-16-09 03:01 PM
    how do i edit one of the booksmarks on the mail screen? I have 2 the same by accident and cant workout how to remove one of them lol
    09-16-09 03:50 PM
    how do i edit one of the booksmarks on the mail screen? I have 2 the same by accident and cant workout how to remove one of them lol
    Go to bookmarks > scroll to the bookmark to be deleted > menu > delete.
    If you're on the main page: scroll over the icon to be deleted/edited > 1 > clear/edit.
    09-16-09 03:55 PM
    Just installed it and nothing works.. I can only see the red bar on top and thats all.. white empty window
    09-16-09 04:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD