QuickFind now available!

QuickFind by NikkiSoft is a GPS application that allows you to find previously marked locations such as a parked car, landmark, or an address and is also ideal for geocaching, hiking and fishing. This app will display your location and your target location on a sonar-like display and help you navigate to the destination showing your position, direction, speed and bearing.

Features:
    * Locations can be added by marking your current location, entering known gps coordinates of a location or performing a lookup by entering an address or landmark such as ’241 W. Jackson St’ or “Eiffel Tower” or “Oceanside, CA” etc.
    * Locations can be mapped using Google Maps or BB Maps
    * Turn by Turn directions to your destination can be displayed for driving, biking or walking routes and in 9 different languages
    * When you approach your destination a configurable alert will go off. You can have several combinations of alerts such as blinking led, audio ping and vibrate.
    * Option to keep your backlight on while navigating
    * Information can be displayed in imperial or metric format

See the QuickFind promo vid here:
    (video by WJDDesigns of course. Thanks Wayne.)

QuickFind is currently available for the 9700, 9780, 9650, 9630(os5), Torch and Storm series devices only

Price: $1.99

See nikkisoft.com for more details and purchase.
    Last edited by CheetahAce; 12-31-10 at 05:39 PM.
    12-23-10 09:08 PM
    I think you got the wrong forum buddy lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-24-10 12:05 AM
    Uh...I don't think he did. This is mentioned specifically for these 3 devices only.

12-24-10 02:09 AM
    I think you got the wrong forum buddy lol

Any plans for holiday break?

12-24-10 03:05 AM
    Can definitely see myself picking this up but would really like to see some reviews 1st to see how people are liking it. Though I'm sure since it's from NikkiSoft it's another great app.
    12-24-10 10:23 AM
    Any plans for holiday break?

Time with family, cycling. Lots of it. The cold is like air condiitoning to me, I love it when the cheeks and neck go numb... The helmet's strap doesn't make it itch and I don't feel the itch either

12-24-10 04:23 PM
    JUST the 9700, not the 9780?? What gives?? NikkiSoft is usually on top of it. I think it's a matter of time...hopefully!
    12-24-10 07:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD