Ok, when I first downloaded the app I wasn't getting any of my comments or messages, So what I did was uninstall it, then a reinstall it worked totally fine perfect this was yesterday. Now it is doing the same thing again not showing messages or comments. Any ideas on how this might be able to be fixed?
    Thanks
    11-17-08 11:14 AM
    I'm having problems with my comment notifications. When I get messages, I get a notification. But when someone comments me, I only get the e-mail, not the myspace notification. Does anyone know how to fix that? I have a 8330 curve. Thanks!
    It appears that you're not able to approve comments through the app. I had the same thing happen to me as well.
    11-17-08 12:13 PM
    Ok, so I just set this up on my phone, in order for notifications to be sent to my phone, I edit that in the acct area on myspace correct? And I also understand that comments are not pushed as yet, just email/requests yes? I do have a msg in my myspace, but nothing showed up on my phone..
    11-20-08 09:28 AM
    I cant login, says my username and login are invalid, i did change my address, and its all been taken care of in myspace, I can log in on my laptop, but not on my phone, even for shiggles tried my old email address, no can do...
    11-20-08 09:52 AM
    So I had the same issues and I installed and re-installed plenty times (have a 8130 on verizon as well) and until I upgraded to 4.5 I coudn't even see the app! Now I can see it, use it, and get notifications (which i guess im just dumb but I didnt realize you have to stay logged into to get the myspace app notification instead of the regular email!) but still get the "unable to check for updates" message..Hmmm :/
    11-20-08 05:46 PM
    :/ is right!...this myspace app is full of bugs...hope they fix it soon it has potential...
    11-20-08 09:09 PM
    Ok. Sorry to hijack a little. Where do you upgrade your OS? And I hear everyone on the verizon issue. Ill try to download from the crackberry site, hopefully that works.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-21-08 08:38 AM
    same everything.

i also did battery pulls and tried reinstalling it, all to no avail.

verizon infuriates me....
    11-25-08 08:16 AM
    thats really weird, i have Verizon and the Myspace app works great for me, I have figured out however that to update your messages, requests, etc, you have to select the Refresh option from the home screen, sometimes it takes 2-3 tries before your new message catches up with the app. The "check for updates" option just below the refresh is, i do believe, gonna be for application updates in the future
    11-25-08 09:03 PM
    I downloaded myspace for blackberry, which I understand was just released yesterday so may have some bugs.

However, I downloaded it, it shows in my apps... but I can't find it on the blackberry desktop or otherwise open it?

I have a Blackberry Pearl 8130 and my carrier is verizon.

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!!

angela
    I had the same problem and the same carrier. The people at Verizon had me upgrade my bb software and then everything was fine. They emailed the link to me but I'm sure you can find it on their website. I had to download it on my computer and then sync my phone. It did take a while, too, but the problems I was having (the hourglass was constantly on the screen) are now resolved. Let me know if you can't find it and I'll forward the link to you.
    12-14-08 06:37 PM
    when i downloaded i found it in the download folder try that maybe it will work
    12-23-08 08:53 PM
    I am unable to log into myspace? anyone has the same issue?
    12-25-08 11:58 AM
    I have the curve and my myspace app downloaded and is workin great, no problems. Sorry to all who are having problems

12-26-08 09:04 PM
    I have the same phone, but with US Cellular. I didn't have a problem at first, but after I updated last night, I had to re-download the myspace app, and it did the same thing.

I did a battery pull and it didn't seem to work, so I used the Application Launcher and deleted the myspace app. And then I went to the site, with my BB connected and clicked the thing where you just download it from the computer to have it put directly into your connected Berry and it worked perfect.

If that helps anyone..
    12-27-08 06:52 PM
    I'm not getting notified by the application, it's going REALLY slow (just started today!) and I keep getting errors about the time being incorrect (which it isn't). I am using an 8100 on tmobile. Any ideas?

12-27-08 07:25 PM
    I have a BB Curve 8310
    I finallly was able to add the myspace mobile app to my phone. It worked good. When I got a new message, comment, etc., I got a notification at the top of my BB screen. Then I dropped the phone and got it replaced. When I readded the app, I stopped getting the notifications. Not only that, but even though I get messages daily on myspace, it won't show me even old messages from the last two weeks.
    Any help would be appreciated. I uninstalled and reinstalled the app.
    01-03-09 08:30 PM
    for perfect myspace integration use your actual blackberry email address for your myspace login....if u dont know you can get a blackberry email from Personal Email Setup on ur berry....Each carrier has a different email domain i am with att so its @att.blackberry.net...

anyway if u use the blackberry email for your myspace login you will get all of your notifications...
    01-04-09 11:45 PM
    Ok, so I've been struggling with this issue for months. I was looking around today on here and didn't find much information. But, I took a couple of different things and tried them. I'm not sure WHICH helped, but here is what I did and MySpace just uploaded successfully on my Blackberry Curve.

I deleted the MySpace Application from the App List (Options (The wrench)-Advanced Options-MySpace-Menu Button-Delete)

I restarted my phone

I changed the theme from the AT&T to the BB Dimension Zen (Options-Theme- BB Dimension Zen)

I logged onto my Browser and went to MySpace

I clicked on the "Download MySpace for your Blackberry" or whatever it says

Before I clicked "Download", I checked the "Set Application Permissions" box.

I clicked "Download"

It took me to the Application Permissions

I changed the first two from "Custom" to "Allow"

I hit the back arrow on my phone

I chose "Save"

It started downloading

When it was finished, MySpace was listed under my Applications and is WORKING!!! HALLELUJAH! I'm not sure WHICH of those seemingly MANY steps made it work, but it did!

Let me know if it does for you too!
    01-05-09 04:56 PM
43 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD