11-29-12 10:47 AM
742 ... 45678 ...
tools
    All you nerds out there, there is only 5 colors right?

Green, Purple, Yellow, Red and Green....Correct?
    From the movie standpoint, yes there are only 5 colors. But from the novel series, I remember that there are 8 in total. They are green, purple, yellow, red, blue, orange, gold and black lightsaber. There are also shades of these colors mentioned too but those are the primary ones.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by ArmaK; 02-07-09 at 04:33 PM.
    02-07-09 04:30 PM
    dmg...zip uploaded to the ftp server
    02-07-09 04:41 PM
    Thanks Omie I'll get these images uploaded right away.

This logic is a little harder then I thought. I wish I payed attention in math lol. Damn those 3d x,y,z axis points.
    02-07-09 04:47 PM
    Thanks Omie I'll get these images uploaded right away.

This logic is a little harder then I thought. I wish I payed attention in math lol. Damn those 3d x,y,z axis points.
    lol i payed attention in math... been a while not good at much more but i can lend a hand with the calculations if need be.
    02-07-09 04:48 PM

What do you need help with? I am good with logic, I didn't sleep in class and get the highest grade for NOTHING
    02-07-09 04:52 PM
    From the movie standpoint, yes there are only 5 colors. But from the novel series, I remember that there are 8 in total. They are green, purple, yellow, red, blue, orange, gold and black lightsaber. There are also shades of these colors mentioned too but those are the primary ones.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Sweet, I made all those plus something special

I hope this works hehe
    02-07-09 04:52 PM
    Great app.

Just weird that when you swing the phone the sound doesn't play until after you've completed the motion...I thought light sabers made the sound while in motion?
    02-07-09 04:54 PM
    Could the light saber be a little longer?...like to the top of the screen

I'm just being picky
    02-07-09 04:55 PM
    Great app.

Just weird that when you swing the phone the sound doesn't play until after you've completed the motion...I thought light sabers made the sound while in motion?
    All bugs are still being worked out, calm down...:/ lol
    02-07-09 04:55 PM
    Well I'm trying to see how much pressure is applied to the accelerometer.

The way people swing a sword isn't really on the x or y axis really it's more on the z which is 3d. But it still incorporates an x and a y if you have the phone tilted to the left or right. This throws off the tone because the z value is now leaning which would show u as an x value.

I need a graph lol
    02-07-09 04:56 PM
    Haha, this is fun. I can use that flashlight app you have more, though, so I'm throwing a few $$ your way. Thanks!
    02-07-09 05:00 PM
    you killed my phone! lol .... well, the app was working fine then some erorr came on the screen and my phone restarted... it just happeend again to test if it would and did. it happens too fast to see what the error said.. im on .99

Also how come it sometimes just vibes and doesnt make a noise? other than that great app
    02-07-09 05:01 PM
    you killed my phone! lol .... well, the app was working fine then some erorr came on the screen and my phone restarted... it just happeend again to test if it would and did. it happens too fast to see what the error said.. im on .99

Also how come it sometimes just vibes and doesnt make a noise? other than that great app
    Yeah, those are a few bugs.

<nerdy>
    See I had the phone setup to only track the x axis which is great if we live in a 1d world, since we live in a 2d world this just doesn't fly. If you don't hold the phone flat then it will pick up a y axis too. I didn't account for this, because frankly I didn't pay attention in math class lol. Anyways if you keep it on it's side too long it will try to run too many processes at once and just restart the phone. That's the same reason why sometimes it vibrates and doesn't play a sound.
    </nerdy>

=)
    02-07-09 05:06 PM
    Yeah very nerdy cause most of that is jibberish to mee, but i got a little bit of what you tried to say lol
    02-07-09 05:09 PM
    02-07-09 05:09 PM
    All bugs are still being worked out, calm down...:/ lol
    I AM CALM!!!!

Haha, no but seriously I wish I could help. This is an application that every phone needs to have, as it stands I've shown it to like 10 people already who think it's awesome.
    02-07-09 05:11 PM
    Is there any way you could make a cuberunner app! I would gladly donate generously!
    02-07-09 05:11 PM
    alright so this is pretty neat. yeah it sucks that since im running .75 i dont have sound unless i got buds in, but its still a cool app. thanks for puttin in out there for your fellow SW nerds lol
    02-07-09 05:13 PM
    DMG...You've got mail
    02-07-09 05:14 PM
    dmglakewood, ive been following all your posts, your the man, thanks for this!!!
    02-07-09 05:16 PM
    Not sure but I still have the vibrate only no movement problem with the latest version, though I am running .75. Still much props man ><.
    02-07-09 05:23 PM
    Okay my battery is almost dead I need to charge it for a bit. It's coming along slowly but surely. Should have a status update for you guys soon.
    02-07-09 05:36 PM
    thanks.... just need a update and we will be goodd
    02-07-09 05:43 PM
    I think the funniest thing is that someone once suggested that Kevin was a closet iPhone user and I made a tongue in cheek scenario where he ducked into the bathroom and used the lightsaber app on the iPhone for a moment...

Storm lightsaber --> PWNT--> Jdoc
    02-07-09 05:47 PM
    I vote dmg forum member of the week. It is poeple like him that make this such a great forum.
    02-07-09 06:12 PM
742 ... 45678 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD