Sorry for the question but is there a similar or any way to get this apps on a curve 8900??
    04-28-10 02:54 PM
    Hi my gf just bought me the above phone. Will the lightsaber app run on my pearl 9105? if not can someone please let me know where I can get one, many thanks.
    10-21-10 07:21 PM
    trying on my torch now..
    10-22-10 05:45 AM
    edit: works fine on my torch!!
    10-22-10 05:46 AM
    I know this thread is really old, but what're the chances of a non storm version?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-23-10 11:51 AM
    I know this thread is really old, but what're the chances of a non storm version?

Yeah ... I installed this on my Torch, and I thought it worked until I saw/heard how it's supposed to work on a Storm. Finger swipe turns it on and changes colors, and the motion sound effects work. But the touch-on/touch-off doesn't work so I don't get those cool-a$$ on-off sound effects (seems to be looking for the Storm's sure-press for that), and it doesn't do the steady lightsaber hum when it's on.

Any chance of a more Torch-compatible version? I'll buy that for a dollar!!!
    11-15-10 06:16 PM
    I'm going to give it a whirl on my Torch too.
    I'll report back�

11-19-10 02:18 AM
    Sorry for the question but is there a similar or any way to get this apps on a curve 8900??
    Hi my gf just bought me the above phone. Will the lightsaber app run on my pearl 9105? if not can someone please let me know where I can get one, many thanks.
    Only the touchscreen BBs, Storm & Torch, have an accelerometer. Without that, the other BBs have no way to know they are moving, let alone how fast you just waved it.

Sorry guys!

11-19-10 02:24 AM
    I'm going to give it a whirl on my Torch too.
    I'll report back�
    As someone mentioned above, works great on the Torch.

Just a couple of the more minor features don't like the tap to turn on.
    You just swipe across and it turns on, then changes colour every time you swipe again.

If there's supposed to be a constant hum, there isn't. (Not that big of a deal.)

The sound effects and vibrate work very well!
    11-19-10 05:29 PM
    it "works" on the torch, which is great!

But would be sweet if it was more compatible so it did the constant hum and everything on other models!!
    11-20-10 09:19 PM
    umm im super jealous. Does this work on the tour? or is there another app for the tour? I would love love love to play around with this
    11-28-10 01:50 PM
    umm im super jealous. Does this work on the tour? or is there another app for the tour? I would love love love to play around with this
    The answer was mere 3 posts above�

Only the touchscreen BBs, Storm & Torch, have an accelerometer. Without that, the other BBs have no way to know they are moving, let alone how fast you just waved it.

Sorry guys!
    Maybe someone could make something that was only controlled by the trackpad/ball, but that would be it. Sorry!
    11-28-10 03:01 PM
    wow thanks for being so nice about it
    11-30-10 07:55 AM
    wow thanks for being so nice about it
    And I thought I was being nice!
    Sorry if not. (And not being sracastic!)

We've all done that once or twice before (at least).
    Now I've learned to read a thread or at least recent posts first…
    11-30-10 01:39 PM
    Works nicely on the Torch with .337. Nice little gadget, my boss is going to love it.

11-30-10 02:21 PM
    Very silly. I love it.

Keep up the good work!
    12-12-10 12:27 AM
    now do u have it for curve
    11-29-12 10:47 AM
742 ... 282930
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD