yeah i know all the beginnnig ending moving sound are already in but i suggest to put a continous sound that the saber could done, when its open and without moving. at this time xhen saber is on and if you don't move it, there is no sounds! you understand ?
    Mine makes a sound if I keep it open and don't move it. Make sure that you are running the latest version of the app by Phrehnck since DMG stopped working on his version of the app.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by ArmaK; 04-30-09 at 07:36 PM.
    04-30-09 07:33 PM
    Does anybody know if i can get a nes emulator for my bb storm?
    04-30-09 07:40 PM
    Does anybody know if i can get a nes emulator for my bb storm?
    just want to put this out there, how does this gots nething to do with the lightsaber app? lol
    04-30-09 09:22 PM
    just want to put this out there, how does this gots nething to do with the lightsaber app? lol
    this "gots nothing" to do with the lightsaber app
    04-30-09 11:07 PM
    The only thing that can be associated with a lightsaber would be the user's name stormtrooper. Except for that, there is nothing.

04-30-09 11:16 PM
    my music. the phone itself are both on loud. When I swing it just vibrates. no noise... are there any other motion apps?
    05-06-09 02:35 PM
    my music. the phone itself are both on loud. When I swing it just vibrates. no noise... are there any other motion apps?
    well if you read the first post then you would know that

"If you're running .75 OS you're not going to hear any sounds. There is a bug in the OS that reroutes some audio channels to your headphone jack. The sound will try to come out the headphone jack rather then the speaker."

There are a lot of motion apps. Check out the 3rd party apps forums and the OTA app thread. Or appworld for that matter
    05-06-09 02:41 PM
    Donated.

I havent tried the app yet, but the fact that you stayed committed to updates and upkeep here on the forum so long warrants some cashola.

keep up the good work my good sir
    Last edited by kinggeoff; 05-06-09 at 05:30 PM.
    05-06-09 05:27 PM
    I am a NERD when it comes to Star Wars...what a great app. I don't think i'll ever get my storm away from my kids now.

~Thanks
    05-06-09 10:37 PM
    Thanks for the app its nice to show off
    05-11-09 08:53 PM
    i just got it today and i tried it and the vibrating worked with no sounds i went through the colors and then it wouldnt even vibrate and i tried to use the headset it still never worked
    please tell me how to fix this problem my friends kept bragging about his lightsaber on his i pod touch and i want to prove to him blackberrys are better
    Last edited by the man guy 5000; 05-26-09 at 06:22 PM.
    05-26-09 06:20 PM
    Awesome app!. Sound finally works right in VZW .148 OS.
    06-02-09 10:31 AM
    i cant figure out why there is no sounds my phone just vibrates can someone tell me how to fix that
    07-05-09 12:55 PM
    well if you read the first post then you would know that

"If you're running .75 OS you're not going to hear any sounds. There is a bug in the OS that reroutes some audio channels to your headphone jack. The sound will try to come out the headphone jack rather then the speaker."

There are a lot of motion apps. Check out the 3rd party apps forums and the OTA app thread. Or appworld for that matter
    i cant figure out why there is no sounds my phone just vibrates can someone tell me how to fix that
    could this be ur answer

(it's like literally couple posts up)
    07-05-09 12:56 PM
    is there a new version planned with better reaction on the movement of the phone? its kinda shame when an iphone-showoff is busting your show with his lightsabre app :P
    08-02-09 12:19 PM
    hi how can I install this app on my phone?
    thanks
    08-04-09 10:05 AM
    hi how can I install this app on my phone?
    thanks
    please read the first post. The links to the app are there. type http://www.stormgrounds.com/bb/Light...LightSaber.jad in your storm web browser, or from your pc right click on the link that says OTA and click copy link location then email that link to your blackberry. From there, open the link in your blackberries browser and click the download button.

(OTA = over the air)
    08-04-09 10:09 AM
    Ok. Thanks a lot!
    08-04-09 10:13 AM
    It would be really nice to see this app in the Crackberry App Store!
    Go for it!
    09-16-09 07:26 AM
    I love this app had all my friends and coworkers laughing.
    09-16-09 08:05 AM
    Bump up this thread, let's spread the lightsaber goodness!
    11-13-09 07:04 AM
    Is there any way to install this on a 9530 without a data plan? I'm running the 5.0 OS and I've honestly never seen an app that actually made me consider signing up for a plan. This one is way cool...

Grant
    01-05-10 01:04 AM
    hey I just wonted too know if you had any problems with the app such as the keyboard showing up instead of the lightsabar if so can it he fixed thanks

02-08-10 08:21 PM
    hey I just wonted too know if you had any problems with the app such as the keyboard showing up instead of the lightsabar if so can it he fixed thanks

Try making sure it is not running in compatibility Mode.
    02-09-10 11:36 AM
    So why is this not working when i try and d/l it through my sd card .jad files usually work through that but it gives me an error saying it cant find the cod file which i figured in the first place cause jad files need the cod file to work so anyone got the cod file for me? or if you know of another way then not OTA cause my phone is shutoff right now and i wanna try this app out!
    04-01-10 02:52 PM
742 ... 27282930
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD