Do I sense a little jealousy?
    Even though it may be true by responding this way makes it seem so.
    Uh...we really don't need you to fan a fire and start making stuff up. Its unproductive. From their posts that I've come across in the forums they seem to get along just fine. Leave it alone.
    Last edited by Jascias; 02-27-09 at 12:56 PM.
    02-27-09 12:52 PM
    I was able to get the sound to work, after installing the taser app. The catch is, you have to leave the taser app running in the background as far as I can tell.
    02-27-09 02:43 PM
    ArmaK. FFS please stop posting misinformation. The only thing thats dmg in my app is that effin picture of the saber hilt. As a matter of fact, he sent it to me via PM to use it. I never even asked for it.

dmg please put your fanboys in check when they start discrediting other ppls work
    I never said that you took anything from dmg. I just said that your app is a better version of dmgs since your app contains some new features that wasn't present in your original version (ex: ability to turn on and off vibration and hilt or blade view). I was just saying that you were able to figure out the accelerometer problem that dmg is having when you released your original version. I know you also tried to help dmg with this problem with suggestions. If I hurt your feelings with my previous post I wasn't meaning to do that. I was just saying that your app contains the same features but is an improvement from what dmg was able to do.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-27-09 05:04 PM
    this app rocks! thanks any and all who have worked at this!
    03-01-09 12:41 PM
    sorry, i'm a newb... im having trouble installing the app. any help?
    03-01-09 12:58 PM
    This is a great App! I have the 9530 storm and just got it a couple days ago and like you said the sound is not working it just simply vibrates but its brand new and said its up to date on OS. Any suggestions? ([email protected] me if anyone has an ideas anything is appreciated!! great App overall though!)
    03-03-09 11:16 AM
    This is a great App! I have the 9530 storm and just got it a couple days ago and like you said the sound is not working it just simply vibrates but its brand new and said its up to date on OS. Any suggestions? ([email protected] me if anyone has an ideas anything is appreciated!! great App overall though!)
    You are using the current official OS, .75. This OS has problems with playing some sound files. What you need to do is update to one of the latest leaked betas to have the sound functioning properly. I suggest using the .109 OS since it is the last made available and currently running without any major problems.

03-03-09 01:32 PM
    I am kinda looking forward to installing this!!
    03-03-09 06:27 PM
    what is the latest version available for this application? i currently run version2.0.8.
    03-06-09 07:56 AM
    I can't seem to get any links to work.

Could someone please post a working link to the best and current version of this app.

Thanks!
    03-06-09 08:24 AM
    Hey I get error 503 when trying to download this what gives?
    03-06-09 08:02 PM
    Yea, I'm also having issues downloading
    03-06-09 09:38 PM
    it's weird. I have 75 but when i first downloaded it, it worked. Then it stopped. Oh well, nice app tho.
    03-08-09 06:40 PM
    lol this app is sweet i showed my boss it and he thouguht it was crazy lol
    03-08-09 06:59 PM
    ok so i downloaded the App but it doesnt make any sounds.. just vibrates.
    03-10-09 12:01 PM
    if you turn on another app with sound like storm taser...and then swith apps back to light saber then it will work.
    03-15-09 11:52 PM
    I tried to read the forums to find out if someone is having this issue but my light saber is displaying the keyboard and I can't remove it.

Is anyone else having this issue?

Try disabling compatibility mode for the app and the keyboard should disappear from the screen.

03-16-09 07:52 PM
    lightsaber app? cough nerd! haha jk.
    03-16-09 10:29 PM
    works fine on mine .75
    03-16-09 10:30 PM
    Hi All,
    Best Funny App I used on my Storm ... you have to see my niece face when he shooted me with his toy raygun and I used the Lightsaber on my storm to deflect his shots ...
    Last edited by SpeedyGonsales; 03-17-09 at 05:06 AM.
    03-17-09 05:04 AM
    My storm is like a week old...it just vibrates when i go left and right..

How it works
    Open the app, click the screen to turn the lightsaber on. You can swipe the screen left and right for different colors. When you have a color of your choice just swing the phone left and right. Based on how hard you swing it different sounds will play. Click the screen again to turn it off.

Every dollar helps

P.S. If you're running .75 OS you're not going to hear any sounds. There is a bug in the OS that reroutes some audio channels to your headphone jack. The sound will try to come out the headphone jack rather then the speaker.[/QUOTE]
    03-22-09 06:28 PM
    very cool app !! i love it ?? i have i little suggestion, i think it would be great if there is a background sound, like in the movie! the ending sound when opening the saber, the vruuuuuuuu!!
    thanks again for this apps !!
    04-29-09 08:53 AM
    very cool app !! i love it ?? i have i little suggestion, i think it would be great if there is a background sound, like in the movie! the ending sound when opening the saber, the vruuuuuuuu!!
    04-29-09 08:56 AM
    Those sounds (when saber first opens, left open and closed) are already in the latest version of the app.

04-29-09 05:45 PM
    yeah i know all the beginnnig ending moving sound are already in but i suggest to put a continous sound that the saber could done, when its open and without moving. at this time xhen saber is on and if you don't move it, there is no sounds! you understand ?
    04-30-09 09:16 AM
742 ... 2627282930
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD