I just showed this app to my wife, also a Storm owner. Her quote, lol.

"I'm sorry that my child shares DNA with you..."

LMAOOOOOOOOOO
    02-09-09 10:05 PM
    hehe this app is fun
    02-09-09 10:06 PM
    DMGL.. has this thing basically taken over the last few days of your life?
    02-09-09 10:12 PM
    Its upsetting the limitations this phone has....i know to some the app is "useless" but i like it.....fcuk it!

My biggest gripe is that i can' talk on the phone and access data info at the sametime.
    02-09-09 10:16 PM
    The developers have gone MIA

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-09-09 10:17 PM
    I feel your pain 0mie

02-09-09 10:18 PM
    Hi,

My name is Nick and i just purchased the storm a month ago. I was in the verizon store a few days ago and a man there asked me if i upgraded it yet. I told him i just bought it and i didnt think i would need an upgrade. He told me that I do need an upgrade and told me to come to this site I was wondering if you know where I am able to get this done. If you would be able to help me that would be great.
    Thank You
    NIck
    02-09-09 10:19 PM
    Since all the data has been givin to the other guy....
    Has anyone heard about and update for the other app
    LOL. all he gave me were the images(graphics) of the lightsaber
    02-09-09 10:21 PM
    DMGL.. has this thing basically taken over the last few days of your life?
    Yeah it really has lol.

I woke up at like 3am on Saturday morning and threw together the app, released it at 7am. I went to class for 4 hours, came home and worked on it until I fell alseep. I then woke up started working on it and didn't stop until I feel asleep. I worked on it a little bit today before throwing in the towel lol. There comes a time when you realize that it's just not going to work the way you want it to.

Phrehnck's design is close to perfect, but with the no sound overlapping limitation we can't get that seamless audio like the iPhone version.

Last I heard he was at work and would work on it when he got home. No rush though, he seems to code pretty fast too. We might see an update tomorrow.

As for me it's on to more useless apps to keep you guys happy.
    02-09-09 10:22 PM
    LOL. all he gave me were the images(graphics) of the lightsaber
    This is true, don't think I gave him my code or anything, it wouldn't due much good anyways lol. He actually helped me with my design, not the other way around.
    02-09-09 10:23 PM
    I downloaded today's update and nothing happens when i start it. ??????????
    02-09-09 10:52 PM
    Lemme know if you want anything else tested in the future! I'll be playing with the JDE as well.
    02-09-09 10:57 PM
    It seems like that sound overlap thing could be fixed with an OS update. I doubt its a priority for RIM though.....
    02-09-09 11:59 PM
    so wallpaper changer next?
    02-10-09 12:05 AM
    I already have that
    so wallpaper changer next?
    02-10-09 01:40 AM
    Did you pay 5 bucks for it?
    02-10-09 01:51 AM
    me pay for apps? Are you crazy? Do you know who I am? =P LOL

No I didn't pay for it
    Did you pay 5 bucks for it?
    02-10-09 02:05 AM
    Oh man I just checked out some of the iPhone PhoneSaber videos on YouTube and man that thing is perfect. The features work perfect. It senses the slightest motion perfectly, playing weak sounds..and when it is moved more, stronger sounds play almost perfectly. It also seems to be able to differentiate between all kinds of soft movements and actual swings. The thing is instant. Also the thing I love about it is that you can switch the view from the handle/blade screen to just the big blade filling the screen whenever you want..so sick.
    It also has color changing and Star Wars music!!

Damn it makes me sad to see how great that one operates as far as movement-to-sound works.
    (here: )

Stupid Storm limitations.....
    02-10-09 02:38 AM
    lol i liked the music toggle on the iphone one as well. i actually suggested it to dmg too
    02-10-09 02:42 AM
    Yeah but besides how well the iPhone app works overall, you can't beat that ability to switch between the handle/blade/buttons view to just the giant high-quality colored blade filling the screen...so schweet.
    02-10-09 02:46 AM
    Oh man I just checked out some of the iPhone PhoneSaber videos on YouTube and man that thing is perfect. The features work perfect. It senses the slightest motion perfectly, playing weak sounds..and when it is moved more, stronger sounds play almost perfectly. It also seems to be able to differentiate between all kinds of soft movements and actual swings. The thing is instant. Also the thing I love about it is that you can switch the view from the handle/blade screen to just the big blade filling the screen whenever you want..so sick.
    It also has color changing and Star Wars music!!

Damn it makes me sad to see how great that one operates as far as movement-to-sound works.
    (here: )

Stupid Storm limitations.....
    Yeah, we have the iPhone app and it's pretty awesome. I'm sure a Storm version will get there too though! One of the few useless apps I like!
    02-10-09 02:52 AM
    me pay for apps? Are you crazy? Do you know who I am? =P LOL

No I didn't pay for it

No i honestly don't im still pretty new...where can i find this free wallpaper changer? stupid G1 has one...
    02-10-09 03:15 AM
    Yay!!!

Fart Machine?
    Tazer??
    Star Trek Tricorder???

02-10-09 06:22 AM
    theres no sound on this. the phone only vibrates.
    02-10-09 07:51 AM
    theres no sound on this. the phone only vibrates.
    That is a flaw in .75 OS
    you have to upgrade to a leaked OS or wait out for an official release
    02-10-09 08:21 AM
742 ... 2223242526 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD