ok i downloaded it and like it alot. funny i started a thread 2 days ago about this app coming out and now i get home tonight and bang there it is. cool. anyway,the app works good on my phone i guess. i run.99 and no probs.ive used my friends iphone and loved the way that one operates.i dont really care so much about makin the app look like the iphone app but i do hope that future releases that are made come close to the performance. still im happy as can be to have this on my storm and cant wait for more.
    02-08-09 12:36 AM
    started playin with the app a lil more. needs work on response time. and feels like i have to swing too hard to get it too make noise.i know its a first version so im not tryin to slam it it at all just offer some of what i think would be cool. makin have a constant buzz would be cool.like when you see it in the movie theres always a buzz coming from it.and obviously has to be more motion sensitive. i think thats the biggest thing for me as of now.the swinging and noise ratio seems off.doesnt feel natural.i mean it should always have a buzz to when making any movements at all. how hard is that to make into app? i dunno,but your smart enough to build it this far so im sure your wanting to make it bigger stronger faster yourself.lol. anyway cool app ,know it can be better and hope you go for it and make this thing over the top.
    02-08-09 12:49 AM
    I can't seem to get the sound working. I swing and all I feel is the vibration and an airy sound from my speaker. any help?
    02-08-09 01:12 AM
    coolest application ever! had a lots of fun with my colleagues
    02-08-09 01:32 AM
    Hmm. I have no colour change and no sound - only vibration.
    02-08-09 01:42 AM
    Hmm. I have no colour change and no sound - only vibration.
    You swipe the screen? I didn't at first, but just swiped and it worked.
    Thanks for the app!
    02-08-09 01:47 AM
    who is for DMG getting his own OTA Apps stick!
    Totally agree.

Dmg, will throw a donation your way in the morning, like you i'm dead tired, just got home, but i won't forget ya! I'll probably wake up swinging my phone around...
    02-08-09 01:50 AM
    If I swipe the screen, the colour will change. However, I still have just the vibration - no sound.
    02-08-09 01:52 AM
    so i have not read all 19 pages of this but i was going to download this now but it sounds like a new one is coming tomorrow. i also picked up on a couple people not being able to use it on .75 which is what im using. will the version tomorrow work for .75?
    02-08-09 02:02 AM
    For everyone experiencing problems with only hearing crushing sound:
    hold the storm with the screen pointing to the right, then the APP is running perfectly.
    02-08-09 02:12 AM
    If I swipe the screen, the colour will change. However, I still have just the vibration - no sound.
    Atleast the color changed....
    02-08-09 02:22 AM
    Im still trying to get the file running on my Storm! Heard talk of this Java load and am familiar with .jad and .jar files but where do I put this to be able to run it?
    02-08-09 02:25 AM
    im having the same problem.. im pretty sure its because we have .75

hopefully the new updated version will work with .75 tomorrow
    02-08-09 02:41 AM
    Im still trying to get the file running on my Storm! Heard talk of this Java load and am familiar with .jad and .jar files but where do I put this to be able to run it?
    The link in the first post is an OTA link. Just visit this thread from your BB browser and click the link. it'll prompt you to download. Download it and run it and try not to throw your storm across the room! lol
    02-08-09 02:44 AM
    It will not, no sound in .75 is a rim issue. Not a developer big :/

No way to fixit until rim releases official OS
    so i have not read all 19 pages of this but i was going to download this now but it sounds like a new one is coming tomorrow. i also picked up on a couple people not being able to use it on .75 which is what im using. will the version tomorrow work for .75?
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-08-09 03:00 AM
    It will not, no sound in .75 is a rim issue. Not a developer big :/

No way to fixit until rim releases official OS

It will work fine if people are willing to use the .99 leaked OS.

02-08-09 03:25 AM
    Just downloaded the APP and in love with it. Keep my daughter laughing.

I left U a lil donation to say thanks.
    02-08-09 03:47 AM
    Great app, thanks a lot! Our Storms are finally as cool as the iPhone
    Left a little donation left for you.
    Last edited by DurangoJim; 02-08-09 at 08:31 AM.
    02-08-09 08:18 AM
    I absolutly love this app! I showed it to my dad and now I think he wants to order a storm. He always gets whatever phone I have. boo
    02-08-09 08:56 AM
    Now my training is complete. This is possibly the most important app ever. DONATION SENT!
    02-08-09 09:04 AM
    Everyone is talking about .99 getting leaked but on Blackberry.com the latest version they provide is v4.7.0.109, has anyone tried this version?
    02-08-09 09:30 AM
    Thanks for the donations guys, I have a few updates left to do when I get home.

1) fix the bug where it wont play sounds when you change the color
    2) fix the logic on when to play the sounds.
    3) Add a vibrate feature

Howdy dmglakewood,

This looks like a neat little project. Add Dark Side Detection (the Force of course) and you got a neat little plaything.

Add blue tooth / wi-fi battling and you got a game.

But ya gotta do something about holding it like a baseball bat and covering up your nice looking light saber... sure you can change the color, but hey who's gonna see it when you are swinging it around like mad man in the office? LOL

Hark! What's that vibration? A text? An email? Gad Zooks! It's a disturbance in the FORCE! Light Saber on, battle cruisers at 10 o'clock, droids at 5 o'clock, and I smell Vader! R2 I need you!!

wait a second, I don't even have a Storm, why am I excited?
    02-08-09 09:43 AM
    Lyle2jk.. Thanks man, I'm just learning about this incredible phone and wanted to become more fluent with the controls before I activated it (Still on my Voyager). So I can't do OTA or any wap sites as of yet thus the reason for hoping I could just install this application directly to the phone to play!

Thanks again!
    02-08-09 09:46 AM
    Love this app! So much fun
    02-08-09 09:49 AM
    Very cool....nice work man!
    02-08-09 10:02 AM
742 ... 1011121314 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD