Hey dude, back with a few suggestions/wish-list items (sorry if they were said already):

-Have the accelerometer activation of the sound/vibration a bit more sensitive (as to require less harsh swinging that could mess up the movable Storm screen and the hardware overall, plus less chance of throwing it by accident).

-No timeout on the backlight while being in the app (but no change to the backlight settings that stick afterward like your flashlight app originally did, causing it to never turn off without a batt pull). Sucks that ppl with 10 second timeouts will have the app fade to black so often.

-Perhaps have the user have to swipe upwards (like with the keyboard) to release the blade instead of clicking (and downward to re-close it)?

-Also fix the fact that sometimes the Storm will vibrate when the app activates but not play sound.

-Also maybe a volume control with the side rocker buttons? (it is a bit loud, but to have it be adjustable than just lower it permanently would be awesome).

Just some suggestions! Good luck
    02-07-09 09:53 PM
    anybody got a youtube of this?
    02-07-09 09:55 PM
    LOL. This is awesome!! Thanks dmglakewood!!
    02-07-09 10:00 PM
    anybody got a youtube of this?
    There is 2 different links posted by me about it.

btw...here are the videos

Last edited by 0mie; 02-07-09 at 10:13 PM.
    02-07-09 10:01 PM
    Okay guys I'm been up since 3am and I'm dead tired. I just keep staring at this source code and dozing off. I think I'm going to call it a night but I should have some new updates in the morning. I was hoping to get them out tonight, but it just didn't go as planned. Sorry about that.

P.S. I should be releasing another app tomorrow though, I'll keep you guys posted.
    02-07-09 10:15 PM
    Okay guys I'm been up since 3am and I'm dead tired. I just keep staring at this source code and dozing off. I think I'm going to call it a night but I should have some new updates in the morning. I was hoping to get them out tonight, but it just didn't go as planned. Sorry about that.

P.S. I should be releasing another app tomorrow though, I'll keep you guys posted.
    LOL Thanks for all of your hard work! Get some rest man.
    02-07-09 10:27 PM
    what app will you be releasing?
    02-07-09 10:44 PM
    what app will you be releasing?
    Another KICK@$$ app
    02-07-09 10:48 PM
    haha thats the best reply every
    02-07-09 10:50 PM
    haha thats the best reply every
    I wonder if any of the ones I am using now?
    02-07-09 10:52 PM
    Good show ;D

Any plans to give an option so we can enable/disable the vibration?
    02-07-09 10:56 PM
    cool lil app, also appreciate the others you've already made, threw a few bucks your way for the hassle, I can appreciate you putting in your time and effort to give out free apps.
    02-07-09 10:59 PM
    Just sent you a couple of bucks, now I can screw with my boss and his iphone, and he said we would not get stupid little things like this......hahahaha the joke is on him!!!
    02-07-09 10:59 PM
    very pointless app... i love it
    02-07-09 11:14 PM
    This has to be one of the most pointless apps I have seen. Thus it took me about 10 seconds to DL it.
    02-07-09 11:21 PM
    Thumbs up
    02-07-09 11:21 PM
    This thing is awesome, i just downloaded it and i tell you what. It was just what i thought it would be, something that i could play with and still have awesome fun for hours....
    02-07-09 11:22 PM
    Great contribution.
    02-07-09 11:25 PM
    Anything similar app for the Bold?
    02-07-09 11:35 PM
    This is too cool, thanks for sharing
    02-07-09 11:38 PM
    Havent activated my Storm as of yet (Wanted to get it unlocked first) but wanted to try this app out.

Which loader do I need if I download it direct to pc?

Thanks..
    02-07-09 11:44 PM
    DMG

why dont we get a sticky of all your apps up here on the 3rd party app subforum. you have some great stuff going here and we sould all be able to access all your great apps from one easy place. pluss this will let all other crackberry users (the ones who dont spend 24-7 in these forum) to see and donate to your apps.

who is for DMG getting his own OTA Apps stick!
    02-07-09 11:45 PM
    or he could just put up a site and link it from his profile...that way he could stay in better control and have an easy access donation link.
    02-07-09 11:47 PM
    Hey dude, back with a few suggestions/wish-list items (sorry if they were said already):

-Have the accelerometer activation of the sound/vibration a bit more sensitive (as to require less harsh swinging that could mess up the movable Storm screen and the hardware overall, plus less chance of throwing it by accident).

-No timeout on the backlight while being in the app (but no change to the backlight settings that stick afterward like your flashlight app originally did, causing it to never turn off without a batt pull). Sucks that ppl with 10 second timeouts will have the app fade to black so often.

-Perhaps have the user have to swipe upwards (like with the keyboard) to release the blade instead of clicking (and downward to re-close it)?

-Also fix the fact that sometimes the Storm will vibrate when the app activates but not play sound.

-Also maybe a volume control with the side rocker buttons? (it is a bit loud, but to have it be adjustable than just lower it permanently would be awesome).

Just some suggestions! Good luck
    Oh and to add to those ones, also, can you try to fix the app's icon so that instead of a black box surrounding the lightsaber pic (when the icon is highlighted), could you can the lightsaber itself completely surrounded by the blue highlight like most other icons? (Hope that made sense)
    02-08-09 12:06 AM
    I love this app and it works fine for me.

If you don't mind, here are some suggestions I have for the next rendition:

More colors (purple, yellow, darker red)

The ability to turn the whole screen into the saber's color (like the Iphone version)

Other then that, can't wait! Will be donating a few when the next one comes out.
    02-08-09 12:07 AM
742 ... 910111213 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD