Awesome, my son loves it (ok me too)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-07-09 12:23 PM
    Yep .75 has a known bug. If you can hear it using the headphones then your phone is just fine, it's just a problem with the OS. It will be fixed with the new official release though.
    Thanks for the info... the guy at the Verizon store said that there was an update due out at the end of February or the beginning of March. I'm sure this has been covered somewhere, but is that confirmed? Does anybody know what version of the leaked OS's is going to be the "official" one?
    02-07-09 12:23 PM
    Thanks for the info... the guy at the Verizon store said that there was an update due out at the end of February or the beginning of March. I'm sure this has been covered somewhere, but is that confirmed? Does anybody know what version of the leaked OS's is going to be the "official" one?
    Nope, no official release date yet. .99 the latest leaked OS though is pretty close to official I think. They need to work out a few bugs here and there and then I think it will be ready for primetime. I think late February early March is possible, but I have no creditability. That's just an assumption I have.
    02-07-09 12:26 PM
    Running .75, get the vibration and sound through the headphones but not sound from the speaker.

Very cool app, thanks for taking the time...
    02-07-09 12:31 PM
    Running .75, get the vibration and sound through the headphones but not sound from the speaker.

Very cool app, thanks for taking the time...
    Yeah that sucks =/. I wish there was something I could do to get .75 working
    02-07-09 12:33 PM
    The closest piece of information that we have to a new official release is the article posted by BGR. At the end of their article about the Verizon BOGO sale, they said that the next release is targeted for March 31st.

Verizon Wireless BlackBerry BOGO sale, buy one get one free! : Boy Genius Report

02-07-09 12:35 PM
    haha that made my day
    02-07-09 12:41 PM
    Could you work on an app that translates English to Huttish? That'd be sweet.
    02-07-09 12:43 PM
    im still getting no sound, the vibration acts as the sound now, when i swing, the vibration acts as if there should be a sound. what do i do? seems like an adjustment to sound profile needs to be made
    Same things happening on my phone. It's close. A little more tweaking and we'll all be Jedi's.

Donations sent
    02-07-09 12:45 PM
    Great app, total nonsense. Tried it on my 8900 - of course it did not work. Well done.

I hope that you get lots of donations but do not hold your breath.

My programs CrackMem and CrackUtil hev been downloaded over 7000 times and so far I have had 6 donations. You can only download if you are a Crackberry member. Nice.
    02-07-09 12:45 PM
    Nice.

02-07-09 12:47 PM
    haha that thing is cool my cousin has that on his g1...not gonna lie its fun to play with. he also also a few other apps that are pretty neat.
    02-07-09 12:48 PM
    Very cool app, thanks. Cant wait to see what else comes out with the App Storefront. Just one thing: The sounds kind of cut out when you swing them.
    02-07-09 12:51 PM
    I'm on .75

Tried a Battery Pull, re-install, and adjusted volume.

I can hear the sounds through headphones though. Nothing from the phone speakers. Looks like I will just have to wait until the new OS comes out.
    02-07-09 12:54 PM
    Great app, total nonsense. Tried it on my 8900 - of course it did not work. Well done.

I hope that you get lots of donations but do not hold your breath.

My programs CrackMem and CrackUtil hev been downloaded over 7000 times and so far I have had 6 donations. You can only download if you are a Crackberry member. Nice.
    Thanks, yeah I only coded it to work on the 9500+. It just wouldn't be the same making it swoosh using the trackball lol.

I've had a few donations already, every little bit helps. I hope the app center brings more buyers though.
    02-07-09 12:55 PM
    Very cool app, thanks. Cant wait to see what else comes out with the App Storefront. Just one thing: The sounds kind of cut out when you swing them.
    If you swing it too fast the sounds will overlap and cut off the last one. I'm not sure how to prevent that other then making shorter sounds.
    02-07-09 01:00 PM
    It dosen't seem to like my phone. Clicking the screen dosn't turn the lightsaber on but it does turn it off. I have to swipe the screen to turn the lightsaber on. And it makes no sound when moving left and right. Thats without or with headphones. I'm not sure what is conflicting it. I'm running .99, it looks like a cool app.
    Last edited by tjlandberg; 02-07-09 at 01:22 PM.
    02-07-09 01:17 PM
    Great app its things like this that make the storm fun for everyone not jst the heavy business users
    Keep up the great work

02-07-09 01:22 PM
    To partially steal a line from Vader..

I see you (Mr Storm) have constructed a new light saber...

Now your Stupefication is complete!!
    02-07-09 01:24 PM
    It dosen't seem to like my phone. Clicking the screen dosn't turn the lightsaber on but it does turn it off. I have to swipe the screen to turn the lightsaber on. And it makes no sound when moving left and right. Thats without or with headphones. I'm not sure what is conflicting it. I'm running .99, it looks like a cool app.
    Wow that's a lot of problems. I would try to do a battery pull. If that doesn't work I would try to just re-download it again.
    02-07-09 01:31 PM
    Dont they make the ants crawling under the screen as well...for the storm
    02-07-09 01:42 PM
    Dont they make the ants crawling under the screen as well...for the storm
    I've never seen it, maybe though.
    02-07-09 02:09 PM
    Great app man, thanks! Other than the overlapping sounds/wrong sounds when doing a certain action (but who really cares, I'm just comparing to the accuracy of the iPhone app), it's great!
    02-07-09 02:16 PM
    02-07-09 02:24 PM
    Sorry it is loud I do not know what i was doing earlier. Thanks a ton apps like this are awesome!
    02-07-09 02:28 PM
742 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD