Hi all,

Sorry if this is repeated somewhere else, but I can't find any solution when I search.

Can the icon sets be changed on BB App World's Complimentary BeWeather App? It doesn't seem to work for me. When I try to download sets from inside the app, there is no data being downloaded - only the set name appears. Even the backup I had done can't be loaded up - an error message comes up instead.

I've tried to download different icon sets - nothing works
    Battery pull - didn't work.
    Uninstall and reinstall - didn't work
    I also checked the os compatibility and it is for os7 like I need.

Any ideas or tips to try?
    03-08-12 11:25 AM
    Hmm, that's odd. It works perfectly for me. You can download the icon sets to your pc and then transfer them to your BB. I've created a BeWeather Icon folder on mine since I like to get icons from other sources as well as the BellShare website.
    03-09-12 12:16 AM
    I don't have a pc, I have a mac. Will it still work?

Also, on one thread it said to download icon sets into the BeWeather folder on your media card. I don't have anything on my media card that has a BeWeather folder. Is there any way to remedy this?

Thanks for your help.
    03-09-12 12:27 PM
    BeWeather should have created a folder on your media card. Pretty sure you can create one yourself. Just go to Media - Menu key & press Explore - Media Card - Blackberry and then press the menu key and select Add Folder and name it berryweather. Hopefully you'll be able to add sets to it. Fingers crossed you get this figured out.
    03-09-12 12:36 PM
    I also have the full free version compliments of rim. I also cannot find a berryweather folder within my device or media card. I tried the suggestion to create the folder, but no luck
    03-27-12 09:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD