Hey guys,

I was just going to see if anyone had played with the new beta iCall Manager 2.0? I thought Sol fell of the face of earth. I haven't heard from him in EVER. In either case I happened to notice a beta was posted on the site. The application appears to not be completed yet, however what does work seems to work very well. I almost want to say it works better than BuzzOff or Call Blocker Professional... Seems promising. What do you all think?

It can be found:

OTA download

Blaine
    02-27-10 05:13 AM
    No response guys? hmm
    02-28-10 05:13 PM
    Hey guys,

I just wanted to let everyone know that I have been in contact with the developer. He has had serious health issues in the last yearish.

The application I mention above has indeed been released in its entirety now on the link above. Still getting my vote for the BEST call blocker available right now. This application just needs a few things straightened out, and I have the faith it will hands down be the BEST!

This application has also been released in the CrackBerry application store, and can be found here iCall Manager PRO - Personal Productivity BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store

Everyone should take a gander at this application.

Thanks guys,

Blaine
    03-17-10 01:42 AM
    I am trying to find a manual on how to use this app I am a bit confused on all the different options. I have been to their website and there are no user manuals there either.

Thanks,
    Arlene
    Last edited by aming63; 03-17-10 at 08:15 AM.
    03-17-10 04:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD