11-24-13 05:04 PM
30 12
tools
    We are happy to announce the release of our latest application, and service, called Smoothie. Developed by the same company that has brought many great BlackBerry titles such as PatternLock and WordSearch, Smoothie is the first BBM connected application to help BlackBerry users find and meet other users. Smoothie is built on the new BBM 6 platform and is the funnest way to start conversations and meet other people who share similar interests.

From the app description:

"In the Blender, you can start a conversation with another random person also looking to chat. Specify who you want to talk to by setting age, gender, location and interests. That way you know you are going to talk to someone you will have something in common with! Don't like the conversation? Smoothie will connect you with someone else until you find someone you want to talk to. Meeting someone new is only a button click away. Blending two berries has never been more fun!

In the Coffee Shop, you can join group conversations about anything and everything. Browse the ongoing conversations by categories such as Sports, Games, and Food, and simply click the button to join in. If you aren't interested in what people are currently talking about, start your own conversation! Soon enough, people will be popping into your conversation to chat it up."

Built from the ground up for the BlackBerry and BBM, Smoothie provides a seamless experience with a fun to use interface. Smoothie is a FREE application and is available now from the BlackBerry App World for all devices running OS 5.0+.

Download from App World: Free Smoothie - Download Smoothie - Free Apps from BlackBerry App World
    More information: Tafasa :: Home

08-09-11 02:08 PM
    I just downloaded it and it takes a good while for it to find someone but other than that, it's a pretty good app. I like it!
    08-09-11 08:06 PM
    I'll check it out.
    08-09-11 08:59 PM
    It seems good but It needs more users (which is expected from a new app)
    08-09-11 09:06 PM
    Thanks for the great comments Help us spread the word to get more users on Smoothie!
    08-10-11 10:37 AM
    Do you have an update coming soon?
    08-10-11 08:19 PM
    Keep it locked to the front page
    Last edited by Kerri Neill; 08-10-11 at 11:34 PM.
    08-10-11 10:28 PM
    Do you have an update coming soon?
    We released an update yesterday that resolved a few issues that only became apparent at launch. We have another update coming soon, that will make the experience even better and add a few more features
    08-11-11 08:56 AM
    Nice! can't wait for the next update
    08-11-11 02:49 PM
    I like the idea of this app! Not having a lot of luck with it on my 9550 though, I installed from app world this afternoon and don't seem to be able to join any conversations. I just get the 'Joining the conversation' dialog and it never seems to get any further than that.
    08-11-11 07:15 PM
    I like it, although it doesn't seem that too many people are using it yet.
    08-11-11 07:40 PM
    I like the idea of this app! Not having a lot of luck with it on my 9550 though, I installed from app world this afternoon and don't seem to be able to join any conversations. I just get the 'Joining the conversation' dialog and it never seems to get any further than that.
    I have the same problem on my Curve 8530. It let's me join when it wants to, it's like it has a mind of its own lol
    08-12-11 01:44 PM
    Ditto. I emailed support about it, I'll post if they respond.

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk
    08-12-11 03:41 PM
    So i have a Blackberry Torch,BBM6 and latest app world version,but can't find smoothie on app world to download,is it because i live in Egypt? i mean,isn't the app available worldwide? to download?
    08-13-11 08:41 PM
    Hi all,

We are really sorry about the problems you have been facing using Smoothie . We removed Smoothie from the App World pending critical updates, and will hopefully be back soon. We hope you'll stick around and download the update when it is ready, as it will fix a lot of the issues you have been seeing, as well as include new features and improvements to make the experience great!

We'll post here once the update is approved and back in the App World
    08-15-11 09:11 AM
    Hi all,

We are really sorry about the problems you have been facing using Smoothie . We removed Smoothie from the App World pending critical updates, and will hopefully be back soon. We hope you'll stick around and download the update when it is ready, as it will fix a lot of the issues you have been seeing, as well as include new features and improvements to make the experience great!

We'll post here once the update is approved and back in the App World

Thanks for responding! Looking forward to your update.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9550 using Tapatalk
    08-15-11 12:03 PM
    Smoothie is back! You can download the v1.1 upgrade now. It's better than before with many critical fixes and a few new features to make the experience the best it has ever been
    08-16-11 03:47 PM
    Going to try and delete my current app and re-install the new one. Ive been having issues.
    08-17-11 06:38 PM
    Whenever i try to download this app,comes up with not available for download for my device or carrier, i have a Blackberry torch 9800,and i can download any other free app. this is strange,anyone? thanx
    08-19-11 10:15 PM
    Whenever i try to download this app,comes up with not available for download for my device or carrier, i have a Blackberry torch 9800,and i can download any other free app. this is strange,anyone? thanx
    Try it now. The app and download has been working for me.
    08-24-11 05:24 PM
    Smoothie is back! You can download the v1.1 upgrade now. It's better than before with many critical fixes and a few new features to make the experience the best it has ever been
    Is there any other way I can download the application, as appworld does not work in my country.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-25-11 01:18 PM
    I've given up on this app lol
    08-26-11 06:31 AM
    Seems to be back on App World now.

I think this app will really take off when BBM Music starts to roll out - its a good way to find other people with similar tastes, share PINS and then music.
    08-28-11 02:16 PM
    How about updating Patternlock for OS7?
    09-21-11 02:44 PM
    yeah. He used it to find a woman to cheat with. Therapy is not cheap. Totally hate both BB and my husband right now. Would never recommend this app to anyone who wants to keep their marriage intact.
    There is no way to keep the user honest (and yes, I know it was him who did it, not the app) so this kind of app just makes it easy for them.
    wolfee48 likes this.
    09-07-12 01:21 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD