I installed the new FB upgrade (1.9.0.20) maybe 2 or 3 weeks ago. And I was deleting items from my Message folder, and I've noticed that any message that I've responded to has permanatly saved it into my Messages folder

Those messages cannot be deleted. Is there a way to delete them? There is not auto save feature enabled when you load FB and go to options.

I have messages saved from as far back as 7/12/2009

Anyone run into this problem?
    11-23-10 07:03 AM
    I've gotten the same issue, but after a few days I was able to delete all but one status update, its really annoying

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-23-10 11:48 AM
    I am having the same problem with my message area on my blackberry after the facebook upgrade. i have all these old messages from facebook and can't delete them from the message area on my blackberry. Help?
    02-24-11 06:03 PM
    Alot of users have been having trouble with the new FB upgrade and notifications. I personally downgraded back to 1.8 and have been using it with no problems. I think there is a thread here with a link to downgrade if you wanted to do that. I will see if I can find it

Edit: Haha I guess I posted it Anyway, hope this helps!
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/hel...9-link-580929/
    Last edited by puddin78; 02-24-11 at 06:54 PM.
    02-24-11 06:38 PM
    Alot of users have been having trouble with the new FB upgrade and notifications. I personally downgraded back to 1.8 and have been using it with no problems. I think there is a thread here with a link to downgrade if you wanted to do that. I will see if I can find it

Edit: Haha I guess I posted it Anyway, hope this helps!
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/hel...9-link-580929/
    Does 1.8 have "places"? I can't remember.
    02-25-11 06:02 AM
    Does 1.8 have "places"? I can't remember.
    It does not have "places" unfortunately for those who use it. But with the headache that 1.9 gave me with all the notification/message problems, places was not worth it for me. I also hear version 2.0 is coming so maybe they will have all those bugs fixed from 1.9. I think in the meantime I will stick to 1.8

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by puddin78; 02-25-11 at 10:58 AM.
    02-25-11 10:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD